NFL 2013 Off-season discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man that sux,and I can't stand the 49ers.Always hate to see season ending injuries before the season even starts.

Rams make a lot of roster room for 6-foot-10, 403-pound lineman Terrell Brown
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/rams-lot-roster-room-6-foot-10-403-174026161.html

If he actually made it to the active roster during the upcoming season,would he be the tallest player in the NFL since former 70's Kansas City Chiefs TE Morris Stroud(who was also 6-foot-10)?

edit: You know,I should actually read these articles before I ask questions about who the tallest player in the NFL was. The article gave the answer as Richard Sligh who played "a few games" for the Raiders in 1967 & was 7 foot.

Don't they have better things to do!:rant::rant:

Yea like pass the a la carte bill!!;) Leave the deadskins err I mean Redskins alone.:D My family has some Cherokee Indian ancestry,the Redskin name has never offended us.Now the Trail of Tears,and reservations,that's a different story.

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports that Rob Gronkowski will have back surgery, in mid to late June. He's not expected to be ready for start of training camp...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Wings are finally getting their new arena

ESPN/TNT loose NASCAR to NBC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)