NFL 2013 Off-season discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now watch, Pryor is going to end up replacing Rivers in SD in a couple years and haunt Oakland for a decade :p

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Unfortunately, I don't see Pryor ever being a NFL Starting QB, on his own, just doesn't have the accuracy in the arm for it.

Bears bringing in Trent Edwards, Jordan Palmer and JaMarcus Russell for workouts.

I know that we are not talking about "He Who Shall Not Be Named," but for JaMarcus Russell to be invited to a team for workouts before HWSNBN is really telling. I honestly expect Vince Young to be invited to a team workout before HWSNBN. I expect Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson,Terrell Owens,Tiki Barber,& Titus Young to be invited to training camp before HWSNBN. I guess that "character" is not an important quality for the NFL.

I know that we are not talking about "He Who Shall Not Be Named," but for JaMarcus Russell to be invited to a team for workouts before HWSNBN is really telling. I honestly expect Vince Young to be invited to a team workout before HWSNBN. I expect Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson,Terrell Owens,Tiki Barber,& Titus Young to be invited to training camp before HWSNBN. I guess that "character" is not an important quality for the NFL.

Character has never been needed in the NFL, If you can play, is the TOP qualifier, character is way down the list.

that's irrelevant. you pointed out his statement about the lions, i pointed out the ridiculous statement he made about the fins. i wouldn't put any weight on a comment like that, seriously.....

that's irrelevant. you pointed out his statement about the lions, i pointed out the ridiculous statement he made about the fins. i wouldn't put any weight on a comment like that, seriously.....

But you want EVERY player to believe that his team will make the playoffs & Super Bowl,but I agree that it was funny for Reggie Bush to make such a statement.

Has anyone heard or read anything about what team will be featured on Hard Knocks this year?? I thought usually by now, that team has been announced....

Has anyone heard or read anything about what team will be featured on Hard Knocks this year?? I thought usually by now, that team has been announced....

I wasn't even aware they were going to do it again.

I wasn't even aware they were going to do it again.

i really think this shouldn't continue as i find it to be quite a distraction to whatever team is involved but that may just be how i feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Wings are finally getting their new arena

ESPN/TNT loose NASCAR to NBC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts