NFL 2013 Off-season discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I guess I know what programming wil be on the NFL Network for the next few months :(

There's really no other team in the league he'd be immune to the circus that follows him outside of New England. Brady and Belichick won't have it and now he'll get sometime to learn and if he doesn't stick as a backup or dealt to another team his career is 100% over.

BMbX2lYCEAEqaXi.jpg

There's really no other team in the league he'd be immune to the circus that follows him outside of New England. Brady and Belichick won't have it and now he'll get sometime to learn and if he doesn't stick as a backup or dealt to another team his career is 100% over.

Exactly... there is no media show in NE nor will there be in the 2013 season.

BB is many things.. Genius, Mad Scientist etc...There was an agreement in place before signing. I expect Teebow to play the Danny Woodhead role... PR, 3rd down RB etc.

Like him or not, TT is the type of player BB craves: intelligent and athletic.

Kick and punt returner, I'd be surprised if he saw much time on offense.

I just assumed that Shane Vareen was going to be the 3rd down scat back.

I still think Vereen is gonna push Ridley when all is said and done. IMO, bigger upside.

Watch the Patriots use him on the punting team like the Jets were supposed to do. Like I said,he can either excel as a Patriot,or he can fail just like Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson did. If he does pick things up,I see him filling in for Gronk while Gronk is recovering from his forearm & back surgery([to Tebow]"do you want to play NOW or collect dust on the bench,or on the training squad,as back up QB?").

Has he EVER played a position that he had to CATCH the ball ?

Not saying that he can't, but it's a huge difference when your asked to go across the middle and make a catch, vs scrambling and making your own room.

It does seem to make sense. While a bit surprising when Tebow was drafted remember it was Bill Belichek who defended the Broncos selecting Tebow saying that he would of done the same.

It seems Tebow will finally get the chance to play behind a great QB and to really learn the pro game. With a great QB in front of him and a great head coach, if Tebow cant make it then he never will.

I really think the reality of not playing QB will set in for Tebow and he will switch to TE or part-time half back.

5 pages of nothing. LOL! A Seinfeld episode. All kidding aside, THIS is his last hurrah(sp?). IF he cannot make here ...is next stop is high school football coach somewhere in the middle of bible belt country in central Florida.

BB did wonders for Welker, Moss and Woodhead.

BB is like the Cyclon leader... he always has a plan. There is no way the Pats would have signed Tebow without talking to him first.

Cheers, K

I really think the reality of not playing QB will set in for Tebow and he will switch to TE or part-time half back.

Exactly...he might not be a great/good/decent QB but the chap has brains, athleticism and versatility which fits the BB prototype.
Seems all the Pat haters are upset Tebow went to a winner.

Cheers, K

Exactly...he might not be a great/good/decent QB but the chap has brains, athleticism and versatility which fits the BB prototype.
Seems all the Pat haters are upset Tebow went to a winner.

Cheers, K

this is what many of us have been saying all along, just try something else. he's gotta be good at something.

Does make you wonder,what if Brady were get a season ending injury?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Wings are finally getting their new arena

ESPN/TNT loose NASCAR to NBC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts