NFL 2013 Off-season discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this becoming a Witch Hunt ?
Looks like they are looking to see if he's involved in ANY other shooting, doesn't matter who it may be.

This is getting ridiculous.
You stole my line. Next he'll be suspected of the JFK shooting. There was a shooting here in the Augusta area among teenagers having a party. The only reason that I know he wasn't involved was because he was in jail when it happened.

You stole my line. Next he'll be suspected of the JFK shooting. There was a shooting here in the Augusta area among teenagers having a party. The only reason that I know he wasn't involved was because he was in jail when it happened.

Ahhh, but he could have set it up from there .... :)

Is this becoming a Witch Hunt ?
Looks like they are looking to see if he's involved in ANY other shooting, doesn't matter who it may be.

This is getting ridiculous.

I agree. Are they planning on connecting every single murder in the the New England area to him? Upsetting that I am sticking up for this guy. I feel dirty now.

After reading the report. "Tall, Hawaiian"? Latino men have NO resemblance to Hawaiian...none. Also, "Outside the Lines" has had a credibility issue ever since their complete F-up of the Bernie Fine child molestation story.

Last edited:
I agree. Are they planning on connecting every single murder in the the New England area to him? Upsetting that I am sticking up for this guy. I feel dirty now.
You're probably right, it must be just yet another unfortunate instance of being in the wrong place at the wrong time...:eek:

You're probably right, it must be just yet another unfortunate instance of being in the wrong place at the wrong time...:eek:

Didn't say that or insinuate that. I just find it stupid that all of a sudden, it seems like the "likely suspect" on anything they cannot seem to solve in the Boston area.

There's probably more than enough evidence to put him away for the present murder. I think that the media is trying to both capitalize & sensationalize on the fact that Hernandez may have had gang ties,both in the past & present,by trying to tie him to various past shootings,both in the New England area & in Florida. It is just getting into overkill now. I read someone sarcastically saying that they'll probably try to tie him into the JFK assassination & Jimmy Hoffa's disappearance next.

Didn't say that or insinuate that. I just find it stupid that all of a sudden, it seems like the "likely suspect" on anything they cannot seem to solve in the Boston area.

Nope, only the ones that he has some level of involvement in. Unfortunately, it seems like Hernandez has been involved in a lot of stuff over the recent past....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts