NFL 2013 Off-season discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What really struck me with everything Ive read is the report that Hernandez didnt seem nervous at all during his first 24hrs in jail.

Am 6'2 and can handle myself. I never go looking for trouble but I dont take any sh**.... however moi in jail, i'd be sh***ing my shorts all night long.

Last edited by a moderator:
What really struck me with everything Ive read is the report that Hernandez didnt seem nervous at all during his first 24hrs in jail. Am 6'2 and can handle myself. I never go looking for trouble but I dont take any sh**.... however moi in jail, i'd be sh***ing my shorts all night long.
isn't that a bad thing? i would think if you not guilty would be very nervous but if you are guilty you would be more calm because the whole thing is over

Last edited:
The New England Patriots ProShop will offer a free jersey exchange of any #81 Hernandez jersey purchased at the Patriots ProShop or online at PatriotsProShop.com for a new Patriots jersey of comparable value. The free jersey exchange will be available exclusively at the Patriots ProShop the weekend of Saturday, July 6 and Sunday, July 7.

“We know that children love wearing their Patriots jerseys, but may not understand why parents don’t want them wearing their Hernandez jerseys anymore,” said New England Patriots spokesperson Stacey James. “We hope this opportunity to exchange those jerseys at the Patriots ProShop for another player’s jersey will be well received by parents.”

Patriots ProShop To Offer Free Exchange On #81 Jerseys July 6-7

Time to add another name to the NFL arrest list:

Indianapolis Colts safety Joe Lefeged was arrested early Saturday in Washington on five charges, including carrying a firearm without a license, a DC Metro police spokesman told CNN.
A white Camaro that the NFL player was riding in attracted the attention of police for driving erratically, spokesman Araz Alali said. Police tried to make a traffic stop, but the vehicle fled the scene.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/29/us/indianapolis-colts-player-arrested/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

What is it with NFL players and guns?It's almost as if they say woo hoo,big contract now lets go get some guns.I could see taking a firearms class and purchasing one for protection,but several of these guys treat them as jewelry,then it leads to a lot of trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)