NFL 2013 Off-season discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pisses me off to no end! Potential HOF career with one of the best ever throwing to him, guaranteed $16MIL (which the Pats can hypothetically void with a morals clause, beautiful family, extravagant home, blah, blah, blah. ALL will probably be gone because this moron wanted to hang with his boyz (again, BEST CASE scenario). I feel like I need a shower after rooting for this vermin the last four years!!

Yes, I'm F#c&in pissed!!!!

Last edited:
Pisses me off to no end! Potential HOF career with one of the best ever throwing to him, guaranteed $16MIL (which the Pats can hypothetically void with a morals clause, beautiful family, extravagant home, blah, blah, blah. ALL will probably be gone because this moron wanted to hang with his boyz (again, BEST CASE scenario). I feel like I need a shower after rooting for this vermin the last four years!!

Yes, I'm F#c&in pissed!!!!

You are 100% correct, but I will point out that everything that has been leaked to the media has not come true. How many days have we heard that there's a warrant, he's going to get arrested. Could he be? Certainly but it has yet to happen.

Both Gronk & Hernandez are great TE's,but they were made great by,besides Tom Brady,Bill Belichick & he can just as easily make two more great TE's from nobodies.

That being said: Patriots could be looking at Dallas Clark, David Thomas
http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/6/23/4456730/dallas-clark-patriots-free-agent-david-thomas

I'm glad you get this, because a lot of the haters don't. Obviously they are a much different team without Gronk, Welker and s%ithead, but they still have #12 behind center. The Pats were thisclose to a SB championship in 2006. Can anyone name (not you, Hart :D) their receiving corps?

I'm glad you get this, because a lot of the haters don't. Obviously they are a much different team without Gronk, Welker and s%ithead, but they still have #12 behind center. The Pats were thisclose to a SB championship in 2006. Can anyone name (not you, Hart :D) their receiving corps?

I'll be honset with you,I'll need to pull out a scorecard for this season. But that just shows the success of Belichik & Brady,they can win with players I never heard of.

Brown, Caldwell, jackson, gabriel and Gaffney ?

You are 100% correct, but I will point out that everything that has been leaked to the media has not come true. How many days have we heard that there's a warrant, he's going to get arrested. Could he be? Certainly but it has yet to happen.

Correct... That is why I am waiting before I pass any judgement of guilty or not. There has been some seriously strange twist and turns one this whole story.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

What an idiot.

Possible HoF career, currently playing w/ one of the best QBs ever and for a first class franchise all pissed away and for what?
Someone insulted AH's "street cred" ?

If I ever go back to University and do a PhD, I'd love to examine the relation between professional athletes, race and the law.

Cheers, K

Interesting that he had to do the perp walk in front of cameras and his lawyer couldn't arrange to turn him in.

Oh, and the Patriots just released him.

Agreed, but kinda makes sense that it had to play out that way due to his non-cooperation with the police in this case. They've been publicly dangling that arrest warrant for a few days, and it still didn't convince Hernandez to cooperate.

Yup. And now they're not releasing the charge until it's presented in court. Feels like we're watching a cop drama and they've got the 3 guys in different rooms, ready to charge all 3 or willing to charge 1 if 2 of them roll over.

He wasn't found guilty today, yet the Patriots already release him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Wings are finally getting their new arena

ESPN/TNT loose NASCAR to NBC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)