NFL 2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vereen came through for them also... Ridley sat out the rest of the game. ;)

They were drafted in the same draft, but I've always been more of a Vereen guy. Ridley is more effective between the tackles, but has issues with protecting the ball. Vereen has a bigger burst through scrimmage, and doesn't seem to have the same ball protection issues that Ridley has.

That said, Gronkowski and the murderer were also in the same draft, and I always thought the murderer had a bigger upside. Shows what I know. ;)

Well... After finally watching a recording of my Raiders I went from upset, to elated, to crushed. For approx. 2 1/2 quarters, we held Luck in check. The Raiders sacked him 3 times, hurried him half a dozen times and hit him as many as 10 times after every throw. In fact, the Raiders success to get to Luck, made him more conscious to run...a victim of their own success. The O line was menza-menza but did hold up on quite a few big plays for Pryor to make big plays. Then there was Seabass' miss at the end of the first half. He hits that chip shot 48 yarder(yes, those are chipshots for him)...and Pryor is going for GAME WINNING FG instead of a TD.

They played their guts out.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

CRAP!!! Shane Vereen out "several" weeks after having surgery for a dislocated bone in his wrist, that he suffered on his first play from scrimmage yesterday. He had over 150 yards on offense AFTER that injury..........pretty impressive!!

The Jets will not play as well on Thursday as the Bills did on Sunday. Buffalo gives the Pats fits here and there the last few years (even the blowout last September wasn't blown open until the 4th quarter).

Steelers lost 3 key players to injury yesterday, all of them out for the season.

Gonna be a long season ...

They placed center Maurkice Pouncey (torn ACL, MCL), linebacker Larry Foote (torn biceps) and halfback LaRod Stephens-Howling (torn ACL) on injured reserve. All will have surgery to repair their injuries and will not play again this season.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/stories...-three-including-kicker-702618/#ixzz2eR315kTe

They also lost thier kicker for a unknown period of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jock Tax

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts