NFL 2015-16 Season

Steelers make the playoffs after playing very poorly in the first half, played much better, not great in the second half.

Jets lose to Buffalo ...

I was going back and forth all afternoon whether I wanted the Patriots to win or lose, depending on what was going on with the Jets/Steelers situation. With the Steelers getting in, I actually think it's beneficial to get the #2 seed instead of the #1 seed. If the Broncos win today (which IMO, is a cinch), it will be #6 Pittsburgh at #3 Cincinnati and #5 Kansas City at #4 Houston. Considering postseason history (on BOTH sides) and the fact the Bengals are starting a rookie QB, I don't think it's a stretch at all that Pitt goes into Cincy and defeats the Bengals (in fact, I think they will). That would put the Steelers at Denver and the Chiefs-Texans winner at New England in the divisional round.

I was going back and forth all afternoon whether I wanted the Patriots to win or lose, depending on what was going on with the Jets/Steelers situation. With the Steelers getting in, I actually think it's beneficial to get the #2 seed instead of the #1 seed. If the Broncos win today (which IMO, is a cinch), it will be #6 Pittsburgh at #3 Cincinnati and #5 Kansas City at #4 Houston. Considering postseason history (on BOTH sides) and the fact the Bengals are starting a rookie QB, I don't think it's a stretch at all that Pitt goes into Cincy and defeats the Bengals (in fact, I think they will). That would put the Steelers at Denver and the Chiefs-Texans winner at New England in the divisional round.
Steelers will have to play a whole lot better to beat Cincy .... Also, I would not underestimate McCarron at QB.

IDK about the Chiefs, they're playing very good right now. They're a hot team, probably hotter than the Steelers. I believe that they are on a 9 game win streak.

The way the Broncos are playing, it is hard to believe that they could be the number 1 team in the playoffs.......IF they win. They SHOULD be a wildcard team. Chargers' players are falling left & right, they'll be down to the waterboy soon, AND THEY COULD STILL DEFEAT THE BRONCOS!!!!!!

If the Broncos' offense continues to stall, without scoring, & the Chargers go ahead of them with either a touchdown or field goal, then the Broncos HAVE to bring in Peyton Manning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts