NFL 2015-16 Season

And the Browns Coaching and QB world continues to spin.

They will never win regularly when they bring in a new regime every year.
Plus they keep drafting terrible QBs. They haven't had a good QB since Kosar.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I was going back and forth all afternoon whether I wanted the Patriots to win or lose, depending on what was going on with the Jets/Steelers situation. With the Steelers getting in, I actually think it's beneficial to get the #2 seed instead of the #1 seed. If the Broncos win today (which IMO, is a cinch), it will be #6 Pittsburgh at #3 Cincinnati and #5 Kansas City at #4 Houston. Considering postseason history (on BOTH sides) and the fact the Bengals are starting a rookie QB, I don't think it's a stretch at all that Pitt goes into Cincy and defeats the Bengals (in fact, I think they will). That would put the Steelers at Denver and the Chiefs-Texans winner at New England in the divisional round.
The Steelers can't beat the Patriots in New England.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

As unpopular, & against human nature, as it sounds, I'd keep Brock Osweiler in as starter for the next playoff game, & bring Peyton Manning in in relief if the offense stalls again. The Broncos also replaced their right tackle, I believe, who was also getting burned on pass rushes. There was NO WAY that game against the Chargers should have been as close as it was. Only if Brock proves to be totally unable to move the Broncos offense the next game, should Peyton be named starter. Statistically, Brock had a better game than Peyton, but the offense stalled under him & made stupid bone headed mistakes. They were fortunate a rested Peyton Manning was ready to play.

I'll say it again, the smart thing for the Broncos to do is to keep Brock Osweiler as starter & use him to gauge what the opposing defenses are doing against them in the playoffs. Then, if he/the Broncos offense stalls, bring in Peyton Manning. Keep Peyton as fresh & ready as possible. The one thing that I noticed yesterday with Peyton Manning, he was running Kubiak's offense, the way Kubiak envisioned it. It was the same offensive plays that Brock was using.

Much improved Raiders go from 3-13 to 7-9. 3 Loses came back to serious bite them in the a$$: 19-16 loss to Detriot, 22-20 loss to the Bears and 16-10 loss to the Broncos. Next year, barring any major injuries...the Raiders will be in playoffs for the first time since 2002...or so I hope and expect.

I'll stand by my prediction that it will be Kansas City Representing the AFC in the Super Bowl, maybe facing the Seattle Seahawks, who'll represent the NFC for a third year in a row. ALL of the other teams in the AFC have too many weaknesses.
Rey, are you starting the NFL Playoff thread? Someone should.

Oh goodie!! Vikes get the NBC game on Sunday

long range forecast???
A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 12. Northwest wind around 10 mph.

You get bet Al & Chris will be whining ;)

Oh goodie!! Vikes get the NBC game on Sunday

long range forecast???
A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 12. Northwest wind around 10 mph.

You get bet Al & Chris will be whining ;)
I haven't checked yet, but why is it an NBC game if it's on Sunday? I thought that Fox would have the game?

Edit: Nevermind, I just looked at the playoff schedule. It could have been worse, they could have given one of the games to Yahoo.

I haven't checked yet, but why is it an NBC game if it's on Sunday? I thought that Fox would have the game?

Edit: Nevermind, I just looked at the playoff schedule. It could have been worse, they could have given one of the games to Yahoo.
Each of the 4 networks gets a game
Use to be ABC had TWO wild card games on Saturday....but now they changed that (with latest contract). ESPN gets one (and its on ABC), NBC has one. CBS & FOX get the late games

CX4Qwi-UsAIm3nZ.jpg

Reactions: madmadworld

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)