NFL 2015-16 Season

Browns hire baseball strategist.
All they need now are CHip Kelly and Johnny Manziel starting at QB. What a joke Loserland is.

As if the day couldn't get any better with the word that Hothead Caughlin will be gone, this right here is just awesome

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...amous-pittsburgh-sandwich-shop-224435573.html

I always wanted to go to Primanti Bros too, when I went to their original location by the public market, the line was into the street.
I go there at least once a month.

Do you mean the strip district? That's the original location plus we don't have a public market, we have a market Square.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I go there at least once a month.

Do you mean the strip district? That's the original location plus we don't have a public market, we have a market Square.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Yeah, I guess so. I wasn't really sure the official name of it. A buddy and I went there last Labor Day Weekend for my first road trip in my new ride. First time ever in the PGH. The wife drags me to Grove City a few times a year for shopping, but never made it to Pittsburgh before and I've been by it the few times I've went to Wheeling.

I love the city of Cleveland. The city, not their sports teams. Their waterfront is a model of what ours should be like, but this shirt made me laugh. We had a great time.

Attachments

• IMAG0913.jpg
    IMAG0913.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 141
  • IMAG0920.jpg
    IMAG0920.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 151
you became a real team when you got Cooper.

LOL...I really do not think it was that ONE player that was the reason. Here is a stat for you:

Pro Football Focus ?@PFF Jan 4
Derek Carr and Tom Brady ended season tied for most drops suffered in NFL with 44. Amari Cooper alone had 18.

I love Amari...But I think ALL of the new addtions and the maturation of Carr and Mack helped.

LOL...I really do not think it was that ONE player that was the reason. Here is a stat for you:

Pro Football Focus ?@PFF Jan 4
Derek Carr and Tom Brady ended season tied for most drops suffered in NFL with 44. Amari Cooper alone had 18.

I love Amari...But I think ALL of the new addtions and the maturation of Carr and Mack helped.
Without Cooper you really have no real threats with the current team. And the guy is a very hard worker. The Raiders got lucky getting him. He is the brightest shining object on the ground in the dung heap that is Oakland

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)