NFL 2015-16 Season

add Jim Tomsula to the firing list

That isn't the only problem. Little Jeddy boy needs to be slapped across the face, and be made to watch, learn, and fully understand what his uncle did to make the franchise great. Then he needs to kick Cousin Baalke to the curb and bring someone in that understands Eddie and Walsh's legacy and can build off what they created.

What the team has now is not that. Not even close.

Week 3- Top 10

1. Patriots
2. Packers
3. Bengals
4. Broncos
5. Cardinals
6. Falcons
7. Steelers
8. Cowboys
9. Seahawks
10. Bills

Week 3- Bottom 10

32. Buccaneers
31. Bears
30. Lions
29. Saints
28. Browns
27. Jaguars
26. 49ers
25. Ravens
24. Redskins
23. Dolphins

Reactions: salsadancer7
Week 3- Top 10

1. Patriots
2. Packers
3. Bengals
4. Broncos
5. Cardinals
6. Falcons
7. Steelers
8. Cowboys
9. Seahawks
10. Bills

Week 3- Bottom 10

32. Buccaneers
31. Bears
30. Lions
29. Saints
28. Browns
27. Jaguars
26. 49ers
25. Ravens
24. Redskins
23. Dolphins

SOOOO nice to not see the Raiders in the bottom 10. Baby steps..

Reactions: BillD1984
SOOOO nice to not see the Raiders in the bottom 10. Baby steps..
If I were to do a 1-32 power ranking, the Raiders would be closer to my top 10 then they would be to my bottom 10. I was watching the Pats-Jags game with my brother-in-law the other day, and in between I was switching over to the Red Zone Channel. The Raiders-Browns game was on a couple of times and we were saying how the Raiders have collected some good young talent (absolutely LOVE their QB), and their future looks bright. I turned to my BIL and said, love 'em or hate 'em, the NFL is a much better place when the Raiders are relevant. He agreed.

Reactions: salsadancer7
I am not sure if they are in the top 15 YET. They HAVE to win on the road against a team they SHOULD be and beat some teams they aren't supposed to beat. This week, they will be in Chicago and they SHOULD win. The week after, it will bring the Donkeys into the Black Hole. IF they can go into the bye 4-1 in week 6. Then maybe, I can say they could be on to something then. ;-)

I am not sure if they are in the top 15 YET. They HAVE to win on the road against a team they SHOULD be and beat some teams they aren't supposed to beat. This week, they will be in Chicago and they SHOULD win. The week after, it will bring the Donkeys into the Black Hole. IF they can go into the bye 4-1 in week 6. Then maybe, I can say they could be on to something then. ;-)
I predict they win against Da Bears and lose to the Broncos ...
Really liked what I saw of the Broncos D of late.

I predict they win against Da Bears and lose to the Broncos ...
Really liked what I saw of the Broncos D of late.

My heart says they win both, brain is more aligned with the above. I hope my heart wins out. For the Raiders to be considered anything but the middle of the road team, they MUST wins games no one expects them to. Good teams do that.
*crossing my fingers*

Have to be impressed with what Dan Quinn has been able to do so far with the Falcons. Yes, the Cowboys didn't have Romo or Bryant but they ran all over them in the first half. Second half, different story and with some good defense, a lot of Matt Ryan, Julio Jones, and Freeman, got out of Dallas with a victory.

Is the Pittsburgh Steelers kicker REALLY that bad that you have to try a running/passing play on fourth down(twice)?:mad:
The Steelers will be fortunate if they get away with a tie in this game.

Edit: Nevermind,Ravens win on field goal.

Is the Pittsburgh Steelers kicker REALLY that bad that you have to try a running/passing play on fourth down(twice)?:mad:

Yes, he is that bad. Poor play calling had a lot to do with the loss as well, but to make anything of this season they will need a kicker who can get the job done. He is not the guy.

Reactions: Jimbo

In a word YES ....

He has missed 2 the 1st week, missed an Xtra point the next week .... and missed 2 last night, neither were all that long (under 50) and either would have Won the game ...

This is what kickers are for, making the kick with the game on the line.

Ravens kicker didn't have any trouble nailing one from 50 to win it.

I never thought you could miss a kicker, just replace him but the Steelers severely miss Shawn Sussion (?) ...

Then again if Vick was able to make any plays the kicks may have been closer, he also didn't impress me. Where's Bruce Gradkowski when you need him .... that's right he's injured .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)