NFL 2015-16 Season

Bengals stay undefeated! What a comeback!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

This is really pissing me off. :mad: We are a Cowboys and Chiefs market. Don't give a damn about the Browns or Ravens. turn this OT game off and switch us to the Dallas/New England game. Its going to be halftime before we get it the way they are going.

What a finish ... Steelers with 5 seconds left and the ball at the Charger 1/2 yard line, trailing by 3 ...

Go for the WIN and LaVeon Bell comes thru for the win.

It was a Steelers Win or Lose on that 1 play.

For a change, they win one like that.

I was thinking that the other day as well, however, I think they are much better than Da Bears, who they play next week.

They are really disguising themselves as the Browns !

Yea if they don't beat the Bears, they have a shot at it

Terrible "rivalry week" for me! My son misses 3-point at the buzzer against our biggest rival(I coach his basketball team), The U is thwarted on 4th and 6 on a game winning drive against THEIR biggest rival FSU and my Raiders hold Manning's offense to 3 FG against THEIR biggest rival and lose as well.

IF I would have told you the Raiders and their Swiss cheese secondary had held Manning to just 3 FGs, you would have thought FOR SURE they won. VERY disappointing weekend.

Week 5- Top 10

1. Patriots
2. Packers
3. Bengals
4. Broncos
5. Falcons
6. Panthers
7. Cardinals
8. Jets
9. Giants
10. Steelers

Week 5- Bottom 10

32. Lions
31. Jaguars
30. Buccaneers
29. 49ers
28. Saints
27. Texans
26. Dolphins
25. Chiefs
24. Bears
23. Redskins

Cameron Heyward was fined by the NFL for wearing the work Iron Head on his eye black honoring his late Father Craig "IronHead" Heyward
Heyward died from Cancer at age 39.

So, what Joe is essentially saying is, if you examined the 49ers and all other teams tactics closely through the years, you’d come up with a litany of “cheating” situations that would dwarf Deflategate.

He’s saying there is nothing really to see here that hasn’t existed since the beginning of time.

Week 6- Top 10

1. Patriots
2. Packers
3. Bengals
4. Broncos
5. Panthers
6. Jets
7. Steelers
8. Falcons
9. Cardinals
10. Vikings

Week 6- Bottom 10

32. Jaguars
31. Lions
30. Buccaneers
29. Texans
28. Chiefs
27. 49ers
26. Bears
25. Saints
24. Dolphins
23. Ravens

Week 6- Top 10

1. Patriots
2. Packers
3. Bengals
4. Broncos
5. Panthers
6. Jets
7. Steelers
8. Falcons
9. Cardinals
10. Vikings

Week 6- Bottom 10

32. Jaguars
31. Lions
30. Buccaneers
29. Texans
28. Titans
27. Chiefs
26. 49ers
25. Bears
24. Saints
23. Dolphins

Edited.....I left out the Titans

London is really getting the boobie prize when it comes to teams representing the NFL playing there. First they got the Jets playing the Dolphins,& now they are getting the Bills playing the Jaguars. I know that you can't help how good or bad a team plays during the season when you set these schedules up,but London is really getting the bottom of the barrel so far this season. Would you seriously want to wake up at 9:30am on Sunday to watch the Bills play the Jaguars?

London is really getting the boobie prize when it comes to teams representing the NFL playing there. First they got the Jets playing the Dolphins,& now they are getting the Bills playing the Jaguars. I know that you can't help how good or bad a team plays during the season when you set these schedules up,but London is really getting the bottom of the barrel so far this season. Would you seriously want to wake up at 9:30am on Sunday to watch the Bills play the Jaguars?
Too make matters worse, the agreement they made said that the Jags would be one of the teams EACH year. (5 year agreement)

To emphasize what a dog the London game between the Bills-Jaguars is,I can't find it being carried locally where I live OR on NFL Sunday Ticket. That doesn't mean that I couldn't find the game if I seriously wanted to find it,but my local station doesn't want to preempt its religious programming for it.

To emphasize what a dog the London game between the Bills-Jaguars is,I can't find it being carried locally where I live OR on NFL Sunday Ticket. That doesn't mean that I couldn't find the game if I seriously wanted to find it,but my local station doesn't want to preempt its religious programming for it.

Yahoo!

Apparently NFL Sunday Ticket doesn't want it either,per their disclaimer on their Roku App for the game,"Not part of NFL Sunday Ticket."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)