NFL 2015-16 Season

Unbelievable!!!!!!! I'm not going to lie to you & say that I knew the Broncos were going to win,I HOPED that they would win. Congrats to the Broncos & Brock Osweiler.
Good win for Denver.

What a masterful job by the Pats managing the clock at both ends of the half's.

I'd also like to commend the officiating crew for calling an excellent game.

Good news is that they seemed to have dodged bullets with both Gronkowski and Hightower. It's being reported Gronk has a bone bruise and Hightower a sprained MCL.

I still think if they get those 2, plus Edelman, Amendola and Collins healthy by playoff time I see no reason why they can't go back to the Superbowl.

Call it sour grapes if you want, but the Pats got absolutely hosed by the refs last night- on both calls made against them and for all the times the Broncos were obviously holding with no call. They lost 2 Super Bowls to the Giants in heart breaking fashion (including an undefeated season), but I've always maintained they lost both of those fair and square. Last night was an out and out abomination by the refs. Other than the terrible officiating, I thought the Patriots lost this game when Hightower got hurt. They were dominating defensively up until that point. Also, the muffed punt was a huge turning point. And yeah, WTF was up with the Pats play calling at the end of the first half?!! So un-Patriot like.

Such GREAT news about Gronk and Hightower. Fast forward to Jan. 4..........14-2 or 13-3 first round bye and Gronk, Edelman, Amendola, Collins and Hightower all healthy.........I'll take my chances

one question I have in regards to the TNF games

Why is Green Bay/Detroit on BOTH CBS & NFLN this week? Not that I am complaining (being OTA only) but I thought the 1st 8 weeks were the only games on CBS). Does it have to do with week 1 TNF being on NBC and therefore CBS still had one week left?

I think that's the reason. And the reason why it wasn't a November game being OTA is because of the sweeps period.

Reactions: Mr Tony
Call it sour grapes if you want, but the Pats got absolutely hosed by the refs last night- on both calls made against them and for all the times the Broncos were obviously holding with no call. They lost 2 Super Bowls to the Giants in heart breaking fashion (including an undefeated season), but I've always maintained they lost both of those fair and square. Last night was an out and out abomination by the refs. Other than the terrible officiating, I thought the Patriots lost this game when Hightower got hurt. They were dominating defensively up until that point. Also, the muffed punt was a huge turning point. And yeah, WTF was up with the Pats play calling at the end of the first half?!! So un-Patriot like.

Such GREAT news about Gronk and Hightower. Fast forward to Jan. 4..........14-2 or 13-3 first round bye and Gronk, Edelman, Amendola, Collins and Hightower all healthy.........I'll take my chances
The Patriot injuries did help the Broncos a lot. I personally thought that the game was getting too ugly to watch,& win or lose for the Broncos,I just wanted it to be over. I'm happy that the Broncos won,& that especially Gronk didn't suffer any serious injuries.

I don't know why,but I'm going to (passively) watch the Baltimore Ravens-Cleveland Browns game tonight. Now itf this game had been on last night instead of the Patriots-Broncos game,I would have had no problem whatsoever watching the CFL Grey Cup on my big screen TV instead of on my Kindle Fire. This game tonight doesn't even have "Color Rush" or being exclusively broadcast/streamed by Yahoo going in its favor.

Even ESPN Is Trying To Warn You About Tonight's Dreadful Ravens-Browns Game
http://deadspin.com/even-espn-is-trying-to-warn-you-about-tonights-dreadful-1745342587

Even ESPN Doesn’t Want You To Watch ‘Monday Night Football’ In Week 12
http://nesn.com/2015/11/even-espn-doesnt-want-you-to-watch-monday-night-football-in-week-12/

ESPN is warning you not to watch Browns-Ravens 'Monday Night Football'
http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/11...ball-warning-warning-warning-please-stay-away

I don't know why,but I'm going to (passively) watch the Baltimore Ravens-Cleveland Browns game tonight. Now itf this game had been on last night instead of the Patriots-Broncos game,I would have had no problem whatsoever watching the CFL Grey Cup on my big screen TV instead of on my Kindle Fire. This game tonight doesn't even have "Color Rush" or being exclusively broadcast/streamed by Yahoo going in its favor.

Say it ain't so, tonight's game doesn't have "Color Rush"??!! That clinches it for me, I'm out!:coco

Week 12- Top 10
1. Panthers
2. Patriots
3. Cardinals
4. Bengals
5. Broncos
6. Vikings
7. Seahawks
8. Packers
9. Chiefs
10. Steelers

Bottom 10 later

Brock Osweiler credits Peyton Manning for halftime adjustments in OT win
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/brock-...vbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDVklQNjE1XzEEc2VjA3Nj

As one person said in the comments section of this article,if Peyton Manning doesn't go into the broadcast booth after he retires,then he should become a QB coach,& then maybe later an offensive coordinator. I imagine that if he retires,then the Indianapolis Colts will offer him a job to work with Andrew Luck & help make him even better. If the Broncos(& Elway) are smart,they'd try to keep him around to do the same with Osweiler.

Week 12- Bottom 10

32. Titans
31. Browns
30. 49ers
29. Jaguars
28. Chargers
27. Eagles
26. Dolphins
25. Saints
24. Cowboys
23. Lions

Hmm. Is this a troll job by SI with this cover or did they just not notice?

CVJyAB7WEAQCzZh.jpg

Last night's finish---only in Cleveland folks. Laughed all the way to bed.
I was watching the game,but then I decided to watch my DVR recording of Supergirl,then of Gotham,then of what DVR recordings I haven't watched yet.....(then on to Roku). Seemed like a better idea than to watch the game.

I'm watching tonight's game & I'm enjoying a glorious sight,NO "COLOR RUSH." Now maybe there was an article put out about Color Rush,when it starts & when it ends,but why would I want to know anything about something as stupid & ridiculous as Color Rush?

Six weeks ago, the Packers were serious Super Bowl contenders and the Lions were serious contenders for the #1 pick in the draft. Now you could make the argument that the Lions are better than the Packers. Very strange NFL season

Reactions: cosmo_kramer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)