NFL 2016-17 Season

Indeed. Meanwhile in Baltimore the fins getting their asses handed to them.

Wow... down 24-9 midway through the 3rd quarter...and we had them right where we wanted to??!! SMH 29-0 run and it looks like a runaway.

THE biggest game this team has had since their Super Bowl "appearance" back in 2002 is coming on Thursday. I am an absolute nervous wreck.

Wow... down 24-9 midway through the 3rd quarter...and we had them right where we wanted to??!! SMH 29-0 run and it looks like a runaway.

THE biggest game this team has had since their Super Bowl "appearance" back in 2002 is coming on Thursday. I am an absolute nervous wreck.
keep-calm-and-go-raiders-25.png

The petulant child in Carolina got slapped and then got his butt handed to him by a team that got pounded by Tampa Bay a week ago. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

I think he took the benching like a leader. He made a mistake, admitted to it and took his punishment like a man. Don't know what has happened to the Panthers but they don't have the fire they had last year. There will be changes and they will be a better team next year.

WHAT a stink bomb!!! The Raiders coaching and offense was to blame in this loss. Once the Chiefs lost LB Johnson to a freak injury, they had no issues running the ball...but instead wanted to pass. The play calling was questionable as all hell. TWO missed passes to wide open receivers...one in the end zone and one to Cooper with nothing but grass in front of him. Throw in scoring only 6 points on 3 turnovers...SMH.

The opportunities WERE there.

From a one seed to a 5th seed... awful.

Some claiming that duck that was thrown to Cooper hit the camera wire. That's been officially refuted I think, and video evidince isn't clear. If it hit the wire then it would probably have been a pretty bad overthrow.

Hard to see it hitting a wire and nobody taking it up with the officials, as it'd invalidate the play. That's the biggest proof it didn't hit it IMO.

Some claiming that duck that was thrown to Cooper hit the camera wire. That's been officially refuted I think, and video evidince isn't clear. If it hit the wire then it would probably have been a pretty bad overthrow.

Hard to see it hitting a wire and nobody taking it up with the officials, as it'd invalidate the play. That's the biggest proof it didn't hit it IMO.

Garbage conspiracy story. Raiders had their chances and did not take advantage...end of story.

Oakland officials passed a plan last night that could be the initial steps to keeping the Raiders in town. They're 18 months or so behind Vegas and don't even have a developer yet and all signs point to NFL not being a fan of the deal at all (unlike the Vegas deal, the Oakland plan hasn't involved the Raiders or NFL, and is similar to previous failed efforts)

Raiders can file for relocation 1/2/2017 or once their playoff run has concluded.

Oakland officials passed a plan last night that could be the initial steps to keeping the Raiders in town. They're 18 months or so behind Vegas and don't even have a developer yet and all signs point to NFL not being a fan of the deal at all (unlike the Vegas deal, the Oakland plan hasn't involved the Raiders or NFL, and is similar to previous failed efforts)

Raiders can file for relocation 1/2/2017 or once their playoff run has concluded.

Yeah... it may be too little too late. BUT I STILL think Adelson is a weasle and he is trying to take full ownership of the Raiders.