NFL 2021

As bad as the Jaguars have been, it’s hard to believe that they’re tied with the Steelers and Colts for most postseason games against the Patriots since Bob Kraft bought the team in 1994. The Jags have played the Pats in the postseason 5 times since 1996- including 2 AFC Championship Games.

Browns are in trouble. With Stefanski out, that was good. With most of the team out, not good.

College coaches who transition to the NFL have to realize that the players mean more to the organization than they do. They can't be all "high & mighty" like they were back in the NCAA, which is why very few collegiate coaches successfully transition to the pro's.

As the kicking incident was reported to the Jaguar legal dept, then it probably could be used to fire with cause.

Hmmm ... was this kicking incident reported ... when it happened back in what was it August ?
Or is it just now being reported.

If it wasn't reported back then when it happened, it probably either never happened or wasn't actually anything that was intentional.

Last edited:
Reactions: madmadworld
Hmmm ... was this kicking incident reported ... when it happened back in what was it APRIL ?

If it wasn't reported back then when it happened, it probably either never happened or wasn't actually anything that was intentional.
I didn't see/read all the hot takes by the paid Pundits yesterday, but all I did were hating on Meyer. I blame him for taking the Jackoffvilles job.
If he said to anyone in the buildings "You are Losers" it was true. and the truth hurts sometimes.
The bar video.
What if he went to bond with his players... at their Favorite strip Club ?
All I'm saying is he wouldn't lose the locker room from that bar video.

I bet getting kicked off the team hurt more than the kick in that practice.

Hmmm ... was this kicking incident reported ... when it happened back in what was it APRIL ?

Either Meyer just started being an ahole tyrant coach once he got to the NFL, or he was already like this and the player/media dynamics of college football allowed him to mostly get away with it there....

Reactions: Derwin0
Man, Pats v Colts are on NFL Network. I think I can watch the replay on Game Pass... but with it being a night game... will have to wait until Sunday Morning. And of course, Liverpool play Tottenham at 11:30 AM on Sunday morning. Oi! First world problems!

Washington-Eagles and Seahawks-Rams moved to Tuesday

IMG_0530.JPG

That said, all reports that I’ve seen says that the Omicron variant will be exploding over the next 2-3 weeks. With 3 weeks left in the regular season after this one, and five weeks of postseason (including the bye week in between Championship Sunday and Super Bowl Sunday), it’s gonna take a miracle for these to be the only postponements.

And the NFL said they would NOT move any games this year .....

Once 1 game had to be rescheduled, they may as well move as many as they need.

Not that I’m defending the NFL, but I almost feel like it’s a “we got this far” kind of mentality. IMO, if this was September/October and the NFL had the balance of the schedule still in front of them, I think it would be a lot easier to pin a forfeiture on a team.

One issue I see with it is unless both teams are having severe Covid issues then one team is being inconvenienced, you might even say punished, for another teams problems. There's something inherently unfair in that. If I've got my team ready to go and you don't why should I have to delay and then have a short week to prepare for the next game?

Reactions: BillD1984 and Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)