NFL 2021

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
And the NFL said they would NOT move any games this year .....

Once 1 game had to be rescheduled, they may as well move as many as they need.

This was primarily about unvaccinated players and unforeseen circumstances. Most rabble rousers on this topic have forgotten these 3 criteria for cancellation / forfeit:

1639802061278.png

This was primarily about unvaccinated players and unforeseen circumstances. Most rabble rousers on this topic have forgotten these 3 criteria for cancellation / forfeit:

View attachment 155074
And what happens if it was started by a person that WAS vaccinated already ?
Plenty of people have gotten Covid that have been vaccinated (just not as bad).
Or does that just fall under the "unforeseen circumstances" ...

Washington-Eagles and Seahawks-Rams moved to Tuesday

View attachment 155064
So .... are these Tuesday games ... available on the ST ?
Seeing they are showing BOTH games at the same time (probably just an error in the time as the Rams are out west)
Looks like Fox will have both games on, one starting at 7 est and the other 10 pst.
Fwiw, ESPN's website says 7 pm EST for both.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

edit:
From the LA Rams website:
The Rams' Week 15 home game against the Seahawks has been rescheduled for Tuesday, December 21 at 4 p.m. pacific time.

The NFL has postponed the Rams' Week 15 home game against the Seahawks at SoFi Stadium to Tuesday, December 21 at 4 p.m. pacific time. The matchup, presented by Hyundai, will still be televised by FOX, and aired on the radio in English on ESPN LA 710 AM and 93.1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
According to this info, both games will be on at the same time ....
So if I want to watch one or the other, Can I ?

One issue I see with it is unless both teams are having severe Covid issues then one team is being inconvenienced, you might even say punished, for another teams problems. There's something inherently unfair in that. If I've got my team ready to go and you don't why should I have to delay and then have a short week to prepare for the next game?

This is a very valid point!

But not very Sportsmen like in the true sense. one wants to beat the opponent when they are at 100%. so there are no excuses after you do it. Fair & Square.
Floyd vs Pacman comes to mind.
Nah. We're talking about a professional business, not a boy's game. One win can make the difference between making the post-season or not and making the post-season means more money for the team, and often based on contract incentives, for individual players. The team plays to win and couldn't care less if the opponent is 100% or not.

As for the league's posturing:

A: Don't threaten a forfiet if you're afraid to implement it.
B: Anybody who thinks a one or two day delay makes it safer is delusional.
C: Had this been other than Covid they'd have gone ahead as scheduled so it has nothing to do with fairness or sportsmanship.

It's football, the only things that cancel or move a game are unsafe physical game field conditions and lightning, otherwise you play the hand dealt you.

But not very Sportsmen like in the true sense. one wants to beat the opponent when they are at 100%. so there are no excuses after you do it. Fair & Square.
Floyd vs Pacman comes to mind.

I get that to a certain extent, but ONLY if BOTH teams are following protocols implemented by the league.

Nah. We're talking about a professional business, not a boy's game. One win can make the difference between making the post-season or not and making the post-season means more money for the team, and often based on contract incentives, for individual players. The team plays to win and couldn't care less if the opponent is 100% or not.
Strange how you can watch Sports and not understand the mind of athletes.
Whatever

Hmmm ... was this kicking incident reported ... when it happened back in what was it August ?
Or is it just now being reported.

If it wasn't reported back then when it happened, it probably either never happened or wasn't actually anything that was intentional.
Idk, but there was a ton of stuff before this that could have already warranted a firing, which makes this more believable.

Amazing how much of a train wreck this was.

I hate the field at Lucas Oil Stadium ... it looks like its about 40 years old and taken from a grade school and placed there.
You'd think they would do something about it, like REPLACE IT.

The AFC North pending the Browns game tomorrow night.

Bengals 8-6
Ravens 8-6
Browns 7-6
Steelers 7-6-1

It’s literally anyone’s division to win

Strange how you can watch Sports and not understand the mind of athletes.
Whatever
Seriously? I spent far too many years coaching to listen to nonsense like that. :rolleyes:

And by the way, we're talking about what the owners want, not what's in the mind of the athlete. If the owner's weren't interested in winning no matter what Jerry Jones wouldn't be rushing to hire every criminal castoff that comes along if he thinks it might help him win.

A quick read from 2017.
Ezekiel Elliott's suspension adds to the Dallas Cowboys' huge NFL lead

A Browns win also pushes the Bills out of the playoffs if they started next week.

I literally just saw that. Crazy thing is a Browns win tomorrow and they’re in first place, a loss and they’re in last place. So many moving parts over the next few weeks. The Bills-Pats and Ravens-Bengals games are huge next week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)