NFL 2021

The only 3 teams with a winning record when the Cowboys beat them were the Panthers, Eagles & Chargers. weeks 2.3,4. are/were those good teams ?
they had the second easiest schedule at the start of the season.
They get the Cards this week at home.

Well, Patriots had a nice, 'get back on the horse and whip the butt of a completely inferior team experience to maybe boost one's confidence... game.

Bills and Pats clinch playoffs both play AFC East opponents next week. Bills takes on the "NY" Jets and the Pats play the Dolphins. If the standings hold, Bills would play New England in the first round of the playoffs, in Buffalo.

Meanwhile Antonio Brown shows how far he is willing to go to not win the Super Bowl this year.
article said:
Video from CBS showed that Brown appeared to be upset on the sideline and inexplicably started to remove his jersey and pads while teammates pleaded with him to stay. A shirtless Brown could be seen throwing his undershirt into the stands as he made his way into the stadium's tunnel while waving a peace sign.

"He is no longer a Buc, alright? That's the end of the story," head coach Bruce Arians said in a postgame interview.

Bucs quarterback Tom Brady told reporters after the game the incident was "obviously a difficult situation."
Well, maybe New England can sign him and he can quit in a practice two days later. Then sign with Kansas City and quit upon learning they play in the "wrong" Kansas City.

Apparently he was refusing to take the field so Arians told him to get out.

If it was about something as trivial as money they would have cut him after the fake covid vaccination card.

Sent from my SM-F926U1 using Tapatalk

Something is seriously wrong with Antonio Brown, hopefully he gets help and takes it seriously ... somehow I doubt he will...
Looks like the Steelers got the Best of AB, he didn't go off the deep end until the last few years with him.

Reactions: AZ.
So that makes it just more confusing. if a person says he is hurt does any employer have the right to tell you go in anyway ?
that's not looking out for in this case Player safety.

Don't know if I'm buying this story. not like he limped of the field shirtless.
We know he out works most players. him not wanting to play just stinks.

Curious about the ins and outs (WashPo paywall) for the last week of the season?

Warning, it is a bit complicated. For instance:
  • 5 teams can mathematically get the #1 seed. Including two from the AFC East!
  • Currently 8th and 11th placed teams looking in with chance at playoff berth while 9th and 10th are mathematically out. :oops:
The NFC isn't nearly as interesting or migraine inducing.

So what are the playoff implications involving which teams if the Steelers Win tonight, vs them Losing tonight ?
I would have thought that this game wouldn't have much bearing on the playoffs, then again, IF the Steelers win tonight and next week, they still have a shot ... for what its worth.

View: https://twitter.com/NFLScenarios/status/1478068395228680194

1641245656944.png

1641245688363.png

1641245673416.png

1641245699852.png

• Wow
Reactions: Jimbo and Yespage
Patriots could be tied for 1st place in the Conference via record, but if Buffalo wins the AFC East by winning their game, the Patriots won't take the #1 seed.

NE 1 to 7
Buffalo 2 to 7
Indy, LAC, and LV can be up to a 5 seed or not even in the playoffs (but not all at the same time).

I made a mistake earlier, "only" 4 teams are vying for the AFC Bye.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts