NFL 2021

I think any OT format is going to be imperfect, but I hate to take the clock out of the game. Clock management/mismanagement is a huge part of regulation time. Eliminating that part of the game in OT just seems wrong to me. That’s why I despise the college OT rules.
I'm more with you. this is a sport that uses a clock. why change that ?
figure it out NFL.

Reactions: BillD1984
Absolute cray cray weekend of NFL postseason football

IMG_8160.JPG

Sean Payton has stepped down as HC of the Saints. Payton is under contract for 2 more years, so if a team desires to hire him (ahem, Jerry Jones) they will have to compensate the Saints.

Reactions: madmadworld
All 5 Boston news stations had wall to wall blizzard coverage this morning and this afternoon (We got 33 inches where I live ), but the minute it was reported that Tom Brady “retired” all the coverage went to that. It was as if it was suddenly a sunny 70 degree day.

Reactions: Yespage
I still think he’s done, but do stay tuned……

Oh, this article isn't true at all ...
I'm gonna say that when A. Rodgers retires, there will be MUCH MORE DRAMA .....:(

I'm gonna say that if Brady has Retired, Gronk is retiring as well.
Don't see him coming back without Brady.

So did Brady Officially Retire yet ?

Is he going to wait till the week before the SB so that everyone can talk about him instead of those IN the Super Bowl ?

I hate it when people do that kind of thing.

They should make a News ban during the playoffs ... including Player movement and Coaches ...
Should be a Dead Zone time frame, much like in College.

The Greatest of All-Time QB, a QB that was so successful, he had more Super Bowl wins than all but 21 other QB's had wins in the playoffs in general. Brady was 11-4 in the playoffs on the road! Only Eli Manning comes close with a record of 7-2.

No QB in the NFL will likely ever approach the success Brady had in the Playoffs. No QB or team in the history of the league, in the cap era has approached such a dominating duration of success.

Regarding retirement, it comes down to the talent Tampa Bay can afford to hold onto. This run they are on was never meant to last.

All 5 Boston news stations had wall to wall blizzard coverage this morning and this afternoon (We got 33 inches where I live ), but the minute it was reported that Tom Brady “retired” all the coverage went to that. It was as if it was suddenly a sunny 70 degree day.
I was oddly listening to sports radio (something I rarely do anymore because of all the noise and lack of content) when the rumors came out about Lebron James resigning with the Cavs. Asteroid could have smacked into Earth and they'd have talked about nothing else other than James has resigned with the Cavs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)