NFL 2022

I'm sure he won't, but wouldn't it be hilarious if he ended up sucking at broadcasting?

I said the same thing about Tony Romo (I’m pretty sure it was in this forum) after he supplanted Phil Simms as CBS #1 analyst. Luckily for CBS that move payed off big time. However, there is always the Joe Montana story. That didn’t go nearly as well for NBC.

Reactions: BillD1984 and Jimbo
While I expect the announcers to be competent, fortunately almost all are.

I have NEVER picked one game over another because of who the announcers are. I do not think anyone does. You could put the best announcers on Jacksonville - Houston and its still Jacksonville - Houston. You could put the bottom team on the Super Bowl and its still the Super Bowl.

Apparently I'm not the only one who noticed. Personally, I'm awaiting multi-network coverage of mock NFL drafts.

I would also say that should be the top 64 NFL schedules of all time in a bracket. :D

Its no wonder that "Reality TV " is surviving .....

There is No reason in the world that they need to have an hour special for the NFL Schedule
... let alone multiple networks covering it.

I'll see who my team is playing the week before they are playing them .... I don't need to know the schedule ahead of time at all ... (unless your going to the game, then with the NFL with thier ability to change a game day or time at a whim, it makes even That difficult)

The NFL is a master of making an event out of a non-event.

They are making a multi week thing about the schedule, with all of these “leaks” and what not. And then a three hour show on multiple networks.

Which, BTW, we already know who is playing whom. That is done by a formula and is announced the day after the regular season. All that is being announced is the order the games will be played in. Which is something you could look up on your phone tomorrow in 2 minutes.

But somebody will watch.

Some of the schedule has been leaked.

Bills at Rams is the Kickoff Game

Thanksgiving Day
Bills at Lions
Giants at Cowboys
Patriots at Vikings

The Patriots get 4 prime time games in a row starting on Thanksgiving night. They never even got that many when Tom Brady was their QB.

IMG_9376.JPG

Wife is excited and pissed.

Patriots coming to town to play the Raiders twice, preseason and in December on SNF. We'll go to both, probably make the preseason one our annual 'take the kids with us' game.

We'd penciled in Bucs at Cardinas for her to see Brady play this year after we went and saw him in LA last year.... and it's on Christmas. We're close but with 4 kids (8-12) we likely can't swing Christmas. And she has no interest doing Christmas and then driving there.

Otherwise Raiders don't have a very attractive slate, Chiefs don't come to town until the last game of the season... that could be really good. Not sure what games I'm going to go to yet or what I want to horsetrade season tickets w/ my friends for. Hate to ask for more tickets to one of the only prime time games, but resale values really kinda leveled off last season and expect they'll do so quicker this season... we'll see. Week 1 MNF opener against the Ravens paid for almost my entire season ticket package... not expecting that this year.

View: https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1524932805305704448

Patriots at Browns? Lets check those ticket prices...

*stroke*

*coming to*

YIPES! I remember the last time in town, I saw what they wanted when the Browns were awful and laughed it off. I saw the Bledsoe Patriots play back in 2000, not the greatest location, but I don't recall needing to get a second mortgage.

Looks like Antonio Brown wants a 1 day contract from the Steelers .... he wants to retire a Steeler.

Why on earth would the Steelers accept that, Antonio ?
You did EVERYTHING in your power to get OUT of Pittsburgh.

If he calls and talks with the Rooneys, I hope they laugh at him and hang up the phone.

• Wow
Reactions: AZ. and Yespage

Yup ...
To the Browns:
Did they REALLY have any idea that Watson wouldn't be suspended at least a little ?
(I don't know how many games they'll end up missing him, but it pretty sure thing that he Will miss some.)

Mayfield: You really don't WANT me, but now you want me to do good for you ....

Watson is clearly Much better than Mayfield .... You'd think the Browns would have a back up ready, other than Mayfield.