NFL 2022

Depending on potential damage from Hurricane Ian, Sunday night’s Chiefs-Buccaneers game may get moved to Minnesota. Considering that this is a Bucs “home game” they should have looked into moving the game to either The Big House in Ann Arbor or Gillette Stadium in Foxboro. They would have sold out either venue and they would have had plenty of Brady/Bucs fans in the stands.

On a side note, all you Floridians are in my thoughts and prayers. Please be safe.

Depending on potential damage from Hurricane Ian, Sunday night’s Chiefs-Buccaneers game may get moved to Minnesota. Considering that this is a Bucs “home game” they should have looked into moving the game to either The Big House in Ann Arbor or Gillette Stadium in Foxboro. They would have sold out either venue and they would have had plenty of Brady/Bucs fans in the stands.

On a side note, all you Floridians are in my thoughts and prayers. Please be safe.
Apparently Tampa got spared much of it ....
The game will stay in Tampa.

The Bengal should be fined for wearing those uniforms ... they are terrible ....

Looks like they are playing on a Black and White TV.

Someone was standing in the endzone for the kickoff, I didn't even see him till he moved.

Reactions: BillD1984
The Bengal should be fined for wearing those uniforms ... they are terrible ....

Looks like they are playing on a Black and White TV.

Someone was standing in the endzone for the kickoff, I didn't even see him till he moved.

They are atrocious!! Whoever came up with this uniform shouldn’t be fined……they should be fired!!

Reactions: Jimbo
I just saw the play on Youtube ...
Nothing wrong with the tackle, he got swung around and hit the ground hard, but nothing malicious ....
They had a camera on him right away when he went down, it looked like his fingers were maybe broke, or at least pointing the wrong way ...
Now the Concussion I'm sure he has is the most important thing, but he may have other issues as well.

The latest reports are that he was conscious and able to move all limbs.
Thats always a good sign.