NFL 2022

Why would BB show any adulation for the quarterback that shafted him by leaving to go to another team when he was obviously still capable of winning a championship?

Brady shafted BB? Me thinks you have that backwards.

Last edited:
That is just playoffs. Also I wouldn't consider that the "shaft" as much as we knew the rules and it was always a stupid rule for the playoffs. I'd say get rid of regular season OT... and in the playoffs, you play an extra quarter... period.

Wait, you want to get rid of regular season overtime altogether? And just let the game end in a tie? Umm, no way!

I do like your postseason idea though.

Last edited:
The CFL had my fav OT rules. 2 five minute halves.
time oriented like the game is. both teams get at least 1 possession.

For some reason they changed a few years after our colleges did ?

Last edited:
Pat Patriot and Flying Elvis- split personality uniforms

IMG_1157.JPG

This Broncos head coach may just be the worst NFL head coach I’ve ever seen, and that’s not hyperbole. Every week he outdoes himself. WTF was that call on 4th and 1 with the game on the line???

This Broncos head coach may just be the worst NFL head coach I’ve ever seen, and that’s not hyperbole. Every week he outdoes himself. WTF was that call on 4th and 1 with the game on the line???
I was texting with my Denver cousins and they were pretty much done with him. Tonight’s game had everything…

…everything but touchdowns. It was Fieldgoal-a-Palooza, Flag-a-Palooza, Sack-a-Palooza, Pick-a-Palooza, Injury-a-Palooza, all rolled up into an OT win by the Colts, or the better way to say it, an OT loss by the Broncos.

• Wow
Reactions: Jimbo and BillD1984
At the beginning of the season, I was watching a Broncos game and realized for the firs time that Hackett was their coach. That guy was OC here for one year, the debacle that was Doug Marrone's one year and he was the WORST OC ever. I can't believe anyone would hire him for a HC job. He's a moron

Last edited:
Reactions: BillD1984
I was texting with my Denver cousins and they were pretty much done with him. Tonight’s game had everything…

…everything but touchdowns. It was Fieldgoal-a-Palooza, Flag-a-Palooza, Sack-a-Palooza, Pick-a-Palooza, Injury-a-Palooza, all rolled up into an OT win by the Colts, or the better way to say it, an OT loss by the Broncos.
Can you imagine Matt Ryan and Russell Wilson in a game with no TD's??? Matt Ryan is garbage no. He really needs to retire

Can you imagine Matt Ryan and Russell Wilson in a game with no TD's??? Matt Ryan is garbage no. He really needs to retire

The Colts can’t seem to find a QB since Andrew Luck’s early retirement. They went with Jacoby Brissett for a year and then decided they needed more production. Then it was Philip Rivers turn, and he retired after a year with the Colts. In comes Carson Wentz for a year and that was a disaster. And now Matt Ryan appears to be washed up.

Reactions: HipKat

I think I'm glad I didn't turn it on, now. :(

I didn't turn it on why ?
Because I get tired of it not being on the same system as the rest .
I can't just flip channels, I have to change from D* to AP Streaming, it takes 5 seconds to change the channel, but about 30-60 to go to streaming.
A lot can happen in 60 seconds in a game ...
Apparently not in this one ....

Reactions: Foxbat and AZ.
Mac Jones has been ruled out for Sunday’s game against the Lions. With Brian Hoyer going on IR yesterday, Bailey Zappe will make his first NFL start. Recently signed Garrett Gilbert will be Zappe’s backup.

Last edited:
Mac Jones has been ruled for Sunday’s game against the Lions. With Brian Hoyer going on IR yesterday, Bailey Zappe will make his first NFL start. Recently signed Garrett Gilbert will be Zappe’s backup.
Ruled in or out for Mac Jones?

Ruled in or out for Mac Jones?

Sorry, ruled OUT. I don’t know why, but I keep omitting whole words (not just individual letters) when I type something. Same thing is happening on my Facebook and Instagram page. Again sorry, I’ll just have to keep a better eye on that.

Reactions: AZ.
Mac Jones has been ruled out for Sunday’s game against the Lions. With Brian Hoyer going on IR yesterday, Bailey Zappe will make his first NFL start. Recently signed Garrett Gilbert will be Zappe’s backup.
So does the NFL have an emergency QB in the stands player like the NFL does with goaltenders? :D

Granted, they probably could put anyone in at that point as they'd be only running the football. Interesting situation with The Pats. See how Zappe manages with the practice this week and where he stands play call wise. I doubt we see a second Brady come to form here, that'd be crazy. But would like them to at least be competent on offense. Defense knows a lot rides on them.

*24 hrs later... Well imagine that, Pats win 56-52.*

Reactions: BillD1984