NFL 2022

I honestly think it’s time for robots instead of human refs in the NFL. I mean WTF with these RTP calls???!!!

Reactions: AZ.
Despite being down by 17, the Chiefs come all the way back and take the lead. Shocker!! Not!

My brother-in-law texted me when it was 17-0, and I told him not only will the Chiefs win, they’ll also comfortably cover the -7. Once again I wish I put my money where my mouth is. And once again, Patrick Mahomes is subhuman.

Last edited:
Despite being down by 17, the Chiefs come all the way back and take the lead. Shocker!! Not!

My brother-in-law texted me when it was 17-0, and I told him not only will the Chiefs win, they’ll also comfortably cover the -7. Once again I wish I put my money where my mouth is. And once again, Patrick Mahomes is subhuman.
Super-human?

Yet another illogical or nonsensical response :hatsoff
When alerted you made a post. I make a bet with myself is it a real post by you or someone else's tweet. I always pick tweet. you won this time.
He prefers unsourced drive-by posts (and perhaps in sentence fragments?) rather than posting the source of news where at all possible.
You are also becoming very eager to let us know what's going on with your twitter followings/time line. but whatever drive-by one likes. just have fun. I do.

I honestly think it’s time for robots instead of human refs in the NFL. I mean WTF with these RTP calls???!!!
It's getting really stupid now. With Atlanta and now Kansas City, you can't sack a quarterback anymore. They should just make it 2-hand touch on the quarterback if you're not actually allowed to tackle them anymore. How are defenders supposed to tackle a quarterback when they're not allowed to tackle him?

Reactions: BillD1984 and AZ.
It's getting really stupid now. With Atlanta and now Kansas City, you can't sack a quarterback anymore. They should just make it 2-hand touch on the quarterback if you're not actually allowed to tackle them anymore. How are defenders supposed to tackle a quarterback when they're not allowed to tackle him?
I think the problem last night wasn’t the tackle, it was that he brought his full weight down on the quarterback, which is always been a flaggable offense. I’m pretty sure it’s not the first time he’s been called for doing that. He did the same thing to Josh Allen last year.

I never did see the video of Tom Brady getting tackled but it’s Tom Brady, who cares?

JK BillD1984

• Haha
Reactions: AZ.
Reactions: HipKat and AZ.
I think the problem last night wasn’t the tackle, it was that he brought his full weight down on the quarterback, which is always been a flaggable offense. I’m pretty sure it’s not the first time he’s been called for doing that. He did the same thing to Josh Allen last year.

I never did see the video of Tom Brady getting tackled but it’s Tom Brady, who cares?

JK BillD1984

He broke the fall w/ one arm, while taking possession of the fumble he just forced. If he wanted to put all his weight on Carr it would have been very different and more blatant.

As it stands, Carr kind of became the tackler by the end of the play, just absurd all around, one of the worst calls I've ever seen.

Unrelated, Davante Adams shoved a cameraman on his way off the field, already being reported he could face a suspension for it.

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1579848886986113024

Reactions: HipKat and Derwin0
Yeah, looks like they both kinda walked into each other in the post-game chaos of everyone leaving the field, but the shove was unnecessary and there will be something levied I'd expect. Suspension seems like a bit much, but we'll see.

There was a guy walking behind him, should he have shoved Devante for stopping? :p