NFL 2022

Absolutely!! I think if nothing else, Zappe has shown he can be a solid NFL backup.
I’d be remiss if I didn’t remind people not to overestimate the significance of beating the Lions and Browns. Coaching is helping a bunch here.

Zappe appeared to be very solid for.a second start QB in his rookie year. But again, Browns and Lions.

Mac Jones has some red (maybe yellow?) flags, and while I think Zappe might light a fire under Jones, Jones has’t appeared to need that.

Zappe would not be the first QB to come off the bench and score some points only to have opposing coaching figure him out.

I find it more interesting to follow the mistakes pro players make....They all have great plays, but how many times do one or two bad plays make the difference? You can be a fan with friends, but when millions watch and hear the same thing over and over?....How are those Red Sox that tore it up?....Its called being realistic, not a fanboy, but a fan of the sport....Sorry your skirt must be tight!........Understand yet?....Did you see the mistake that cost KC the game at the end? Hit 100 homers, throw for 1000 yards, its the mistakes that separates the greatest...sorry
Skirt is too tight?! Do you also lack depth perception?

I find it more interesting to follow the mistakes pro players make....They all have great plays, but how many times do one or two bad plays make the difference? You can be a fan with friends, but when millions watch and hear the same thing over and over?....How are those Red Sox that tore it up?....Its called being realistic, not a fanboy, but a fan of the sport....Sorry your skirt must be tight!........Understand yet?....Did you see the mistake that cost KC the game at the end? Hit 100 homers, throw for 1000 yards, its the mistakes that separates the greatest...sorry

The mistake that cost KC the game at the end? Hit 100 homers, throw for 1000 yards.

I don’t “understand yet”. I’m the one that should be sorry.

Really?? You’re going with the cheerleading BS again?? Seriously, WTF has happened to this once great site where you could come and give OPINIONS and have friendly banter back and forth??
Seems like friendly banter ends when anyone says anything about NE that isn't pedestal-worthy

Reactions: AZ.
I’d be remiss if I didn’t remind people not to overestimate the significance of beating the Lions and Browns. Coaching is helping a bunch here.

Zappe appeared to be very solid for.a second start QB in his rookie year. But again, Browns and Lions.

Mac Jones has some red (maybe yellow?) flags, and while I think Zappe might light a fire under Jones, Jones has’t appeared to need that.

Zappe would not be the first QB to come off the bench and score some points only to have opposing coaching figure him out.

Exactly. It’s the Browns and Lions and Patriot Nation is turning Bailey Zappe into Tom Brady. Ohhhhh, sorry if I sounded like a cheerleader there.

Reactions: Yespage
Im so sorry you see sports as so clear cut....Id swear maybe only a few teams play in each sport here?...You want to cheer for your team, have a thread just for your team...If you have one titled MLB,NHL,or NFL or NCAA expect blowback from people who watch the same games and enjoy it for the game that it is...It obvious it to hard for you to hear any criticism for your lovely team!

Bills v Chiefs, the Colts v Pats of today. Bills win on road. Steelers and Jets win in expected upsets in this parity rich NFL.

Reactions: HipKat
Or Pitiful ...

My Steelers have played poorly this year, sit Only 1 game back of 1st place Baltimore.

It’s the same thing with the AFC South, NFC South and NFC West. The Vikings are the only team in the NFL with at least a 2 game lead.

Are we sure its not Thursday ?
Tonights game doesn't look any better than the previous "Marquee" games ...

I don't think the Broncos are any better than the Bears or Redskins (opps) or , or , or ....

Reactions: Foxbat