NFL 2022

View: https://twitter.com/crystalscuor/status/1580653207134810113

This desire for equal time that comes up on some topics is really wild. Kind of like when a QB gets hurt and Kaepernick starts trending.

Maybe I'd care if Favre was still playing.

But this is the GB effect...You know the same NFL that want everyone to think they are owned and run by a town of 100,000 people....It never changes....They are Americas po dunk team!....Been going on for over 30 years

This desire for equal time that comes up on some topics is really wild. Kind of like when a QB gets hurt and Kaepernick starts trending.

The Mississippi Welfare scandal is actually a pretty big deal... but then again... it is the Mississippi Welfare scandal, so that takes it down a notch. We'll see if Favre goes to jail for his involvement in defrauding the welfare system, and might some other people as well.

The other guy was angry and shoved a person.

I’m not sure but I think there’s a policy that every team gets a TNF game. They should at least try to make it interesting by making those divisional games.

I’m not entirely sure, but I think the policy is every team must have at least one nationally televised game (that one game is usually a TNF game). As far as the matchups go, I couldn’t agree more about divisional opponents. Ironically it generally was divisional games several years ago. They got away from that because of several intradivisional duds (think Jaguars vs. Titans and Panthers vs. Falcons).

Reactions: HipKat
The other “problem” the NFL has is there’s only so much inventory to go around. Thursday night, Sunday late afternoon window, Sunday night and Monday night all have to be satisfied. There also has be a representation of early Sunday games. Then you throw in a half dozen international games, 3 games on Thanksgiving and late season Saturday and special holiday time slots, and you see its very hard to have every window covered by a decent game.

• Sad

The Mississippi Welfare scandal is actually a pretty big deal... but then again... it is the Mississippi Welfare scandal, so that takes it down a notch. We'll see if Favre goes to jail for his involvement in defrauding the welfare system, and might some other people as well.

The other guy was angry and shoved a person.
Happy ?

Reactions: BillD1984
I would say the same for Mac Jones....He certainly hasnt proven anything with consistency, but looked serviceable.

I think Mac Jones is a moderately above average NFL starting QB, with a ceiling to be a very good NFL QB. I’m loving what I’ve seen from Bailey Zappe, but I think his physical limitations (size and arm strength) make his ceiling much lower.

I think Mac Jones is a moderately above average NFL starting QB, with a ceiling to be a very good NFL QB. I’m loving what I’ve seen from Bailey Zappe, but I think his physical limitations (size and arm strength) make his ceiling much lower.
Like I said serviceable.....I dont cheerlead, has lots to prove....and hasnt proved a thing...That goes for 80 to 90% of all QBs in the NFL....Most are above average, just never put it together or lack any consistency!...Thats why its the NFL

Like I said serviceable.....I dont cheerlead, has lots to prove....and hasnt proved a thing...That goes for 80 to 90% of all QBs in the NFL....Most are above average, just never put it together or lack any consistency!...Thats why its the NFL
Really?? You’re going with the cheerleading BS again?? Seriously, WTF has happened to this once great site where you could come and give OPINIONS and have friendly banter back and forth??

Really?? You’re going with the cheerleading BS again?? Seriously, WTF has happened to this once great site where you could come and give OPINIONS and have friendly banter back and forth??
I find it more interesting to follow the mistakes pro players make....They all have great plays, but how many times do one or two bad plays make the difference? You can be a fan with friends, but when millions watch and hear the same thing over and over?....How are those Red Sox that tore it up?....Its called being realistic, not a fanboy, but a fan of the sport....Sorry your skirt must be tight!........Understand yet?....Did you see the mistake that cost KC the game at the end? Hit 100 homers, throw for 1000 yards, its the mistakes that separates the greatest...sorry