NFL 2022

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Divisional Round predictions

Chiefs 31, Jaguars 23- I think the Jags will hang tough for 3 quarters, but in the end it will be too much Mahomes and his magic.

Eagles 27, Giants 20- I said earlier this week that I wouldn’t be surprised with an upset here. I still wouldn’t be, but I’m much more confident in an Eagles victory now.

Bills 38, Bengals 34- this is gonna be fun!! I think that the Bengals injury woes on the offensive line will be too much to withstand a ferocious 4th quarter Bills pass rush

49ers 31, Cowboys 20- Brock Purdy Mania!!!!

Reactions: HipKat
Europe is a growth market with money. That they are trying to expand the brand is hardly surprising. The NFL will milk the cash cow until the udders fall off. Football (or Handegg as it is known abroad) is a completely differently type of play structure than games in Europe. The gameplay is literally about 1/4 to 1/3 the game clock and stops all the time, unlike football (the game where kicking it to advance position isn't illegal) which always on-going. So I'm curious just how far it can expand in popularity. The WLAF failed, but in part because it wasn't the NFL.
There ya go NFL, if you want over there, Start a league over there, quit RUINING it for those of us over here.

• Haha
Reactions: meStevo
Yes, the ratings for the 6 am games will be outstanding ...

How many got up and watched the 9 am games (in the Eastern time zone )
In Cali they get breakfast football every week.

I don’t understand what the problem is. If you love NFL football as much as I do, isn’t it a great thing to have more inventory (including a 9:30am ET/6:30am ET game 3-5 times a year)?? If you can’t watch these games for whatever reason, then so be it. But if you can, isn’t it a great thing to have a gluttony of football at your disposal a handful of times a year? The ONLY people I can honestly see having a problem with these games are the NFL Sunday Ticket subs. They have a pretty decent argument that these international games lessens the value of their ST purchase.

I don’t understand what the problem is. If you love NFL football as much as I do, isn’t it a great thing to have more inventory (including a 9:30am ET/6:30am ET game 3-5 times a year)?? If you can’t watch these games for whatever reason, then so be it. But if you can, isn’t it a great thing to have a gluttony of football at your disposal a handful of times a year? The ONLY people I can honestly see having a problem with these games are the NFL Sunday Ticket subs. They have a pretty decent argument that these international games lessens the value of their ST purchase.
I am one of those ST guys.

Reactions: BillD1984
The cross-continent deal in sports, which works both ways (they bring their stuff here just as much as we take our stuff there) is foolish. Yes, once or twice a year almost anything could draw 70 or 80K in a city the size of London. So what? It is never going to be native there, and it cheats fans of those teams out of a home game. Be happy with your own part of the world.

But really it is all about TV. USA TV. In the mainland USA, western people watch NFL in the mornings (10 AM kickoff). So, says the NFL, if we could just play games in Europe, then why wouldn't eastern people also watch NFL in the mornings? Likewise, eastern people watch NFL into near or past midnight. No, they won't play football in Japan or Hawaii, but they will have two night games, one starting such as to end about midnight PT, is coming in the next 10 years.

Chiefs move on to another AFCCG. Now it’s going to be a week of ad nauseum, “How is Patrick Mahomes’ ankle”?

Chiefs move on to another AFCCG. Now it’s going to be a week of ad nauseum, “How is Patrick Mahomes’ ankle”?
He was out there at the end, so I'd say it's fine .... at least fine enough to be out there.

Yes there will be 7,000 outlets asking about it.

Henne came in and did what he's suppose to do, which not all can do.
He moved the ball and put points on the board (compliments to the RB that made the Huge run).

He was out there at the end, so I'd say it's fine .... at least fine enough to be out there.

Yes there will be 7,000 outlets asking about it.

Henne came in and did what he's suppose to do, which not all can do.
He moved the ball and put points on the board (compliments to the RB that made the Huge run).

How will it feel TOMORROW though?

Looks like the Eagles have this game in hand .... doing pretty much what ever they want.

Then again, 2nd halves have ben very unpredictable of late.

I think we can safely put this in the win column for Philly. The Eagles defense is light years better than the Chargers.

This guarantees us an epic Championship Sunday no matter what happens tomorrow- at least on paper. The 6 teams remaining are clearly the 6 best teams in the NFL.

Reactions: Jimbo
Remember, typically, Championship Weekend games are often better than the Super Bowl.

The Super Bowl has been fairly competitive for the last 25 years. There have been a few blowouts (Seahawks over Broncos and Broncos over Panthers come to mind), but generally the winner has been in doubt in the 4th quarter.