Status
Please reply by conversation.

yourbeliefs

Something Profound
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Sep 20, 2007
Northeast
I have had Superfan for the past two weeks, but not with HD (I got f-ed around by the installers, but that's another story.) Anyways I love the game mix feature, and plan to use it to switch between various games. My question though is when I try to switch games now that I have the HD service working, will it switch to the respective games in HD, or will it default to the SD versions?

I have had Superfan for the past two weeks, but not with HD (I got f-ed around by the installers, but that's another story.) Anyways I love the game mix feature, and plan to use it to switch between various games. My question though is when I try to switch games now that I have the HD service working, will it switch to the respective games in HD, or will it default to the SD versions?

You will see the channel number on each small screen changes back and forth between the sd and hd channels. So it really matters when you hit select. If it has toggled to the sd you will switch to that if it is on the hd number it will switch to that. Now last week it seemed to be on hd all the time if the game was aval in hd. So they may have changed it.

You will see the channel number on each small screen changes back and forth between the sd and hd channels. So it really matters when you hit select. If it has toggled to the sd you will switch to that if it is on the hd number it will switch to that. Now last week it seemed to be on hd all the time if the game was aval in hd. So they may have changed it.
Yeah I noticed that it would switch the HD and SD numbers... I hope I don't have to play like a game of "Press Your Luck" with this to get the HD feed. Then again though I primarily watch it during commercials of the main game I'm watching, then switch back once the main game gets back.

The HR20 and H20 will tune to the HD channel if the game is in HD. It doesn't matter which channel number is displayed for the game on the game mix channel. The channel number is there for people that don't have an interactive receiver and have to manually tune to the channel.

The HR20 and H20 will tune to the HD channel if the game is in HD. It doesn't matter which channel number is displayed for the game on the game mix channel. The channel number is there for people that don't have an interactive receiver and have to manually tune to the channel.
Good to know.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts