NFL-HD...Ch 9300 NOW

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Toofastgtp

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 17, 2007
All i can say is freakin amazing clarity.
I will pull up some video later of screen shots

hmmm one thing in notice right away.....box shows NHL..lol
I know this is a test channel.

All i can say is freakin amazing clarity.
I will pull up some video later of screen shots

Looks like sh*t!!!! or maybe that's just the teams that are on the field..:confused::confused: :eek::eek::eek:

Actually the games on Sunday that aired looked better in my opinion. The Seahawks vs Bengals was probably the most visually appealing picture I've had for an HD broadcast. Why ?? I don't know, but it sure was a thing of beauty....Must have been the equipment they were using....:confused: Either way ...:up:up:up

I'm getting the "Channel Not Purchased" error, which might be 721 I don't know lol.

I'm getting the NFL Network on 9300, however it IS NOT widescreen! I have the black bars on both sides of the picture.

Anyone else having this issue??

IS the show being produced in HD? Not everything on a HD channel is 24/7 HD programming. If it is an HD show, make sure your video output res is set correctly.

IS the show being produced in HD? Not everything on a HD channel is 24/7 HD programming. If it is an HD show, make sure your video output res is set correctly.

Yes... I am seeing the same thing, except it also has the NHL logo in the corner.

Attachments

• 000_1156.JPG
    000_1156.JPG
    237.7 KB · Views: 188
I'm also getting the "Programming Not Purchased" on ch. 9301. Is this NFL Network (SD - Ch. 212)?

By the way, my subscription is Plus + HBO + HD.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)