NFL Network HD?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

kcromeis

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 11, 2005
I dont see it on my channel lineup, but doesnt NFL Network show the games in HD? This weekend Hall of Fame game?

thanks

I think I read it is going to be on 94(?) Someone said it is showing up in the guide.

Last season D* showed NFL Network HD games in the 90s, and I guess they will continue to do that until the new sat is operational.

will be on channel 94. also says its pay per view. would imagine those with sunday ticket will get the game.

will be on channel 94. also says its pay per view. would imagine those with sunday ticket will get the game.

I don't believe you need the ST to get the NFL network as the NFL Network is on the basic package of channels, part of the negotiations !

I too see it listed on channel 94 , this is a good thing !!!

Jimbo

Saints and Steelers 8 PM Channel 94. NFL NFL NFL NFL!!! I am really happy seeing this despite it being pre-season. Its still a good sign.

i am always happy to see the hall of fame game. the preseason is boring, boring and more boring but the first indicator that kickoff is about a month away!! :D

They keep saying that the HOF ceremony is in HD too, but I cant find it...anybody able to?

I doubt that the HOF ceremony is in HD , I heard the other day that it would be on ESPN Classic ... sorry , NO HD for that channel ...

Jimbo

Last edited:
you can doubt all you want...it is being broadcast in HD by NFL network...we're just not getting it...Rich Eisen stated after almost every commercial break that they were live in HD...and they even showed a graphic stating that it would be on channel 95.

Not a huge deal, but...pretty lame...

I can confirm via Comcast that the HOF inductions were in HD on the NFL Network.

Thats interesting, I could have sworn that I heard it was on ESPN Classic, would it possibly be on BOTH channels ?

Jimbo

Thats interesting, I could have sworn that I heard it was on ESPN Classic, would it possibly be on BOTH channels ?

Jimbo

It was also on ESPN (SD Only), The Draft is on two channels too. (ESPN/NFL Network)

Only one more month or so till it won't matter what DTV picks up on 94/95 :)

Because 94/95 is just a mixture of various HD feeds they don't carry full time right now, The NFL Network coverage was not on DTV today because of the two MLB games in Extra Innings, NFL network will be up full time once the new bird is active.

Same thing w/MLB Extra Innings, instead of 1-2 games a night that they cherry pick for 94/95 we should have access to every RSN HD feed.

Going to assume they will also have a full time HD PPV channel or more then one.

you can doubt all you want...it is being broadcast in HD by NFL network...we're just not getting it...Rich Eisen stated after almost every commercial break that they were live in HD...and they even showed a graphic stating that it would be on channel 95.

Not a huge deal, but...pretty lame...

The channel will be in HD full time in about 30-60 days, but there's a catch. YOU MUST HAVE MPEG 4 EQUIPMENT. I know it sucks, but it's time to bite the bullit for the hd tivo users. I just called D* friday. I got a free upgrade install for phase five dish and free swap on one of my hd tivos (it was leased). I made it painfully clear to the CSR that upgrade MUST COME WITH MULTISWITCH, I had the csp note it and give me confirm number. You have to take an adversarial tone with them, but have at least one piece of lease equipment worked out after all. Hope this helps.

Because 94/95 is just a mixture of various HD feeds they don't carry full time right now, The NFL Network coverage was not on DTV today because of the two MLB games in Extra Innings, NFL network will be up full time once the new bird is active.

Same thing w/MLB Extra Innings, instead of 1-2 games a night that they cherry pick for 94/95 we should have access to every RSN HD feed.

Going to assume they will also have a full time HD PPV channel or more then one.

So your saying that the NFL Network will have it's own full time HD channel, that is good, glad to hear that.
So yes I see what your referring to that those two channels will be freed up for other things.

As for the MLB EI or the RSN HD feeds, I do not know if they will all be 24/7 in the beginning or not. I don't care as long as the games are in HD.

Jimbo

That explains why I see baseball games "upcoming" on 94. I'm still watching NFL on 212. Thanks guys.

That explains why I see baseball games "upcoming" on 94. I'm still watching NFL on 212. Thanks guys.

huh I somewhat been watching the HOF game on channel 94. I had to get up a few times because Gumbel was putting me to sleep.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts