NFL Network HD

Status
Please reply by conversation.

free-1

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 16, 2005
Does D* carry NFL Network HD? I always see the logo "available in HD, contact your service provider", but I never see it listed anywhere. Is this only with the NFL Sunday Ticket??:confused: :confused:

Thanks

Wishful Thinking

If you don't realize it yet DTV is very slow to add more HD channles despite their rhetoric. I still love my DTV with Sunday Ticket, but if it weren't for Sunday Ticket I would be probably back with cable (yikes!).

Last edited:
NFL Network does occasionally have stuff in HD on channel 98 - usually game replays. I suspect we may see more HD broadcasts now that they are going to broadcast some live games. Don't think that they are going have a dedicated channel though.

No reason for dedicated yet if not everything is HD. I do guarantee that Directv will carry NFL Network in HD for live and replay games this season. Their NFL connection is too big to leave out. I will eat my own shorts if this does not happen. ;)

Brewer4 said:
No reason for dedicated yet if not everything is HD. I do guarantee that Directv will carry NFL Network in HD for live and replay games this season. Their NFL connection is too big to leave out. I will eat my own shorts if this does not happen. ;)

Nah, you shouldn't have to eat your words........., I just started noticing with NFL Network set to air games starting on Thankgiving Day/Night, they were touting how if the original game was shown in HD, the replay (tuesday or wednesday) also would be shown in HD. Here's hoping they (D*) will offer this as another HD option.

:yikes :yikes , what am I thinking!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts