NFL network..preseason game in HD or not?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

nyvram

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 31, 2007
How can I tell? Nothing in the programming guide tells me..and I went to the NFL website and only found a vague "some preseason games may be broadcast in HD".

Are you serious? Do we just have to 'wait and see' when its broadcast to know if its going to be HD or not?

Are you serious? Do we just have to 'wait and see' when its broadcast to know if its going to be HD or not?

Pretty much. And, sometimes, only half the game is in HD. What the NFL Network does with preseason broadcasts is they show one of the team's feed in the first half, and the other team's feed in the second half. One of the team's broadcast may not be available in HD. It's rare, but it happens. Also, only a handful of games will be shown live, the rest will be tape delayed.

I am going to guess that it will be in hd. The induction was in hd yesterday so the cameras are already in place. Make sense to televise in hd. Also read where most of the preson games on the network would be in hd. Most but not all.

Thanks! I've bookmarked that "sports in hd for next 14 days". Great resource! :)

I think they said last night that 36 or 37 out of the 52 preseason games will be in HD. Hope I heard that right.

considering the vast majority of regular season games are in HD, I would bet the same will go for preseason.

Yes the game was in HD and I thought it looked great! 34 of 52 games will be in glorious HD! I think maybe NFL Network got the bugs worked out of their HD, it did look really good! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)