NFL Play-Offs 2015-16

Yes, this Chiefs defense is good, but they're nowhere near '85 Bears or '00 Ravens good! That said, what a pitiful performance by Brian Hoyer and the Texans offense!!

Watching the Kansas City Chiefs-Houston Texans & Pittsburgh Steelers-Cincinnati Bengals games, I might have to amend my predictions & say that the AFC Championship Game will be between the Denver Broncos & the New England Patriots, unless the Broncos' & Patriots' offenses play just as poorly, then I just give up.

You can't interview Ben in the tunnel? Ben don't go, stand in the middle of the field so I can interview you while fans are throwing debris on the field.

Good for the Cincinnati Bungles, good for their fans, good for Marvin Lewis, good for Burfict good for the morons on Cincy defense who ran off the field in the tunnel after the INT. The pig that threw the beer can at Big Ben when he was carted off the field should be punched.

Good for the Cincinnati Bungles, good for their fans, good for Marvin Lewis, good for Burfict good for the morons on Cincy defense who ran off the field in the tunnel after the INT. The pig that threw the beer can at Big Ben when he was carted off the field should be punched.

And how ironic, the douche bag that is Pacman Jones gets a flag for stupidity.

Yeah, WTF was THAT all about?! Talk about "act like you've been there before". They were fortunate Burfict was down otherwise it would have been 2 points for Pittsburgh. Also, what was that 2 point conversion call all about after the Bengals went ahead 16-15. That could have turned into 2 points the other way. Finally, to fumble the ball away on FIRST DOWN and leave the Steelers with all 3 timeouts might have been what ultimately lost this game. Oh my God, my head is spinning to what I just witnessed!

Reactions: Stargazer
Burfict is a clown, but so is Joey Porter. I get that Lewis gets a bunch of crap for not controlling his players, does the other coach get crap for not being able to control his assistant coaches(Munchack penalty in the 1st half)? Of course not he's Teflon Tomlin, who also escapes criticism for the ridiculous 2 point conversion when they went up 15-0.

Having said that, I'm pulling for the Steelers next week.

The Bungles are trying to be like the Ravens. Yeah they don't like the Steelers and the Steelers don't like them but they have a little more class. They know not to take stupid penalties if they want to win.

If I was a Bungle fan I'd be embarrassed of that team and those fans.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Burfict is a clown, but so is Joey Porter. I get that Lewis gets a bunch of crap for not controlling his players, does the other coach get crap for not being able to control his assistant coaches(Munchack penalty in the 1st half)? Of course not he's Teflon Tomlin, who also escapes criticism for the ridiculous 2 point conversion when they went up 15-0.

Having said that, I'm pulling for the Steelers next week.
Munchack was screwed on that play. The player pushed him after he was trying to stop him. Joey is just being Joey. I'm sure he'll be fined.

If Ben is still hurt I don't see them having a chance against Denver.

Last edited:
Munchack was screwed on that play. The player pushed him after he was trying to stop him. Joey is just being Joey. I'm sure he'll be fined.

If Ben is still hurt I don't see them having a chance against Denver.

Saw the replay of the Munchack penalty this morning, you're right really wasn't much there. Ref could've just ate the flag.

In today's NFL Burfict's hit on Brown is a penalty every single time, he knows that. It was a selfish play. I do not agree with the 2nd penalty but Jones should've controlled himself after knowing there was already one personal foul on the play.

Lewis needs to cut both players. They are dirty players and selfish and they are both really good players but they just have to be dirty.

213ar9.jpg

KNOWING that it potentially was a dangerous environment on the field after the game, & the Steelers were trying to get their players off of the field as fast as possible for safety's sake, was I the only one calling that female reporter stupid for holding Ben on the field to interview him?

Lewis needs to cut both players. They are dirty players and selfish and they are both really good players but they just have to be dirty.

I didn't even know that Pacman was still playing ...

Burfict on the other had, like you said is very good, but hes also a Personal foul waiting to happen.
As for cutting them, Burfict would be picked up by another team in less than 24 hours.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)