NFL Playoffs Picks - Week 2

SAT JAN 15TH

BAL @ PIT-Game of the weekend will come down to the last two minutes (what else is new)
GB @ ATL- I have my doubts that Atlanta can stop Rodgers

SUN JAN 16TH

SEA @ CHI- I picked the Seahawks in the other thread, but I've changed my mind
NYJ @ NE-Brady

Steelers 14 Ravens 13 ................Bloodbath. Hopefully the winner is beat up for next week.

Packers 24 Falcons 17 ................ Not sure about this game, just a guess.

Chicago 20 Seahawks 7 .............. Cinderella loses their slipper, Chicago is healthy and has a rested defense

Patriots 31 Jets 20 ............ Pats usually are great when the other team talks so much trash.

Steelers 14 Ravens 13 ................Bloodbath. Hopefully the winner is beat up for next week.

Chicago 20 Seahawks 7 .............. Cinderella loses their slipper, Chicago is healthy and has a rested defense

Patriots 31 Jets 20 ............ Pats usually are great when the other team talks so much trash.

The Patriots were GREAT a month ago WITHOUT the Jets talking trash!

Sandra

Hart5150 said:

My score predictions:
Steelers 27 - Ravens 18

Packers 42 - Atlanta 28

Chicago 21 Seattle 17

Jets 24 Pats 17

SAT JAN 15TH

BAL @ PIT
GB @ ATL

SUN JAN 16TH

SEA @ CHI
NYJ @ NE

cjwct said:
Pitt
GB (upset pick of the weekend)
Chi
NYJ

Good call !
I think your the only one that posted that got them all right !!!

I didn't post mine but I had the Pats game wrong.
Btw, I didn't think the Pack win was an upset ....

Pack can be VERY good, or very ordinary.

Good call !
I think your the only one that posted that got them all right !!!

I didn't post mine but I had the Pats game wrong.
Btw, I didn't think the Pack win was an upset ....

Pack can be VERY good, or very ordinary.

Thanks Jimbo . . . I am a die-hard Giants fan, but I do watch the Jets. Call me whatever, but I have followed this team since NFL Training Camp on HBO earlier this year and like everyone else, I have bought into them. They have a certain swagger and no one is still taking them serious. I cannot remember a Patriots game in which Brady looked so out of sorts and confused. Great job by the secondary shadowing players, and great job by the front three penetrating.

I cannot wait for next week's game. Jets have spent years looking up at the Colts, Pats, and Steelers and now their road to the Sb either will go through or end in Pittsburgh . . . if they win, this to me, is a historic Super Bowl run and one that should go down in history.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)