NFL Redzone

I thought I would like this channel. However when I actually watched it I just felt like a kid with ADD had stole my remote. They never stay with a game for more than a couple of minutes. Just as soon as you start to get into it they jump to a different game.

Just my opinion as I know others really love this channel.

I saw this thread yesterday and did what some had suggested and contacted the DIRT support. He quickly helped me. It was easily the best customer service I have ever had.

Multi-sport was added for $0 until January 2012 when it will automatically be removed. Heck, I even enjoyed watching the Cardinals and Royals games on Fox Sports last night.

guess it is going to take a little while... anxious, lol...

**thanks a million Ray C**

Last edited:
I'm not sure what makes an existing customer eligible for this promotion. I know it's advertised for new customers only but sometimes they will give it to existing customers if they ask. When I asked I was told I didn't qualify, told me to check back another time. Maybe my account is too new, only had my own account since February. I'll check with the DIRT.

New guy here. Been looking through the treads on and off for a few years and finally decided to sign up. Been with Dish for 8 years and have 5 tv's hooked up with one of them with the dual tuner hd dvr.
Sorry if this has been beaten to death but how do you get in contact with the dirt team.
Thanks for your help and patience with a newbie.

New guy here. Been looking through the treads on and off for a few years and finally decided to sign up. Been with Dish for 8 years and have 5 tv's hooked up with one of them with the dual tuner hd dvr.
Sorry if this has been beaten to death but how do you get in contact with the dirt team.
Thanks for your help and patience with a newbie.

You can send them a PM using this link. :)

http://www.satelliteguys.us/private.php?do=newpm&u=162833

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts