NFL Redzone

I also do PIP side by side with Redzone on one side and the Dolphins game on the other side. I've had Redzone the last 2seasons and I love it.

maryb@Dish Network said:
I hate that it's on the channel list but not available...why is it there???
What channel list are you looking at, please? The account has to have an America's Top package with regional sports inorder to qualify. Please let me know so I can get it corrected! Thank you!

I think he may be talking about the on-screen program guide.

I hope this can work for me. Sending PM to MattG.

Yes, I signed up and had to make this 1 post just to send a pm. ;) Longtime lurker...

When I scroll thru channels...and I doing this off the top of my head with being home, it come between channels and it shows the red "DISH NETWORK" slate...like when a channel is off the air, etc. When I got the Pack package I almost got excitied as it is always listed, but now I know it's not in this little package.

I thought I would like this channel. However when I actually watched it I just felt like a kid with ADD had stole my remote. They never stay with a game for more than a couple of minutes. Just as soon as you start to get into it they jump to a different game.

Just my opinion as I know others really love this channel.

I think that's probably fair. I was hoping for more myself. As I said in another thread, Red Zone is more "speculative highlights" than a poor man's Sunday Ticket. "This is what's happening now that's most likely to be on SportsCenter later..."

Sometimes they stay with games for a while, especially when nothing's happening or other games are at the half. Afternoon games are better too -- if they only have six or so on, you catch a decent amount of each. But yeah, not as good as I'd hoped.

Still pretty cool at $7 a month, though! I like to run the OTA game on another set at the same time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)