NFL Redzone

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
So is it a "live" broadcast that is only on during the games or could I switch to it and catch up on the Texans game later in the day at a time of my choosing? I guess I was picturing some like the NFL network.

So is it a "live" broadcast that is only on during the games or could I switch to it and catch up on the Texans game later in the day at a time of my choosing? I guess I was picturing some like the NFL network.

It is live just during the games. It whips around the league and goes over to a certain game when a team gets in the RedZone.

It is only on during the live games. They will show some replays of some big plays that may have been missed on there but most of it is live. I love this channel for fantasy football. I watch it all day. It is only on during the games on Sunday though.

Think of it more as "Live ESPN highlights" from every game. If there is a scoring play, you see it. I'm not sure which game you actually watch if nothing is happening, but you do kind of watch them all in general

When there's not much happening, they usually switch to the game with the team on a drive closest to the red zone.

Also, there are no commercials, so that's a plus. In absence of Sunday Ticket, it's a worthwhile $8/month.

I was able to get a $10 a month credit yesterday when I called to add the sports package to get Redzone. With the credit, Dish is paying me $3 a month to have Redzone. Can't beat that deal!

I went on the online chat to see if I could get the redzone channel for free like they have in the new promo but they wouldn't let me. Anyone else have any luck?

Best channel Dish ever came out, hands down, IMO..

I'm going to add the sports pack right before the season starts just for the Redzone channel. This will be my first season with Dish since this channel came out and I didn't have access to it before so I am pretty excited to try it.

I am a big fantasy football nerd too so I plan on watching it on commercial breaks and half time shows during the lions games and then the rest of the day when the Lions aren't playing. I'm excited to actually see all the big plays that win or lose me the game instead of just reading about Stafford's 60 yard TD pass to Calvin Johnson on the fantasy football site.

Scherrman said:
I went on the online chat to see if I could get the redzone channel for free like they have in the new promo but they wouldn't let me. Anyone else have any luck?

I was able to get that promo. You can PM a member of the DIRT and they'll see why you couldn't get it.

Sent from my iPad 2 using the SatelliteGuys App

When there's not much happening, they usually switch to the game with the team on a drive closest to the red zone.

Also, there are no commercials, so that's a plus. In absence of Sunday Ticket, it's a worthwhile $8/month.
$8/month? I thought I saw an ad for the red zone yesterday while watching the Green Bay game that said $7/month. Anyway, wasn't the red zone $5/month last year?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)