NFL Reinstates Michael Vick

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you're joking.

The Dawg Pound wouldn't stand for that idiot!

It depends.

If he acts like a model citizens and plays a key role in the Browns playing meningful games in December (and beating the Steelers), I think he'd be accepted (not adored) by the fans.

It depends.

If he acts like a model citizens and plays a key role in the Browns playing meningful games in December (and beating the Steelers), I think he'd be accepted (not adored) by the fans.

It's just the whole past "dog issue" with Vick though. We have a section in our stands called the Dog Pound. We have fans that dress up with dog snouts, dog bones and bark in excitement. Vick and Cleveland would be the worst possible combination ever.

It's just the whole past "dog issue" with Vick though. We have a section in our stands called the Dog Pound. We have fans that dress up with dog snouts, dog bones and bark in excitement. Vick and Cleveland would be the worst possible combination ever.

:up:up

I know it. The media & late night comedians would have a field day. We're a football town, though and since we're so desperate for a winner, I think the fans would be receptive to Vick if he is a winner.

Come on now....are you gonna tell me it's called the Dawg Pound because they're a bunch of dog lovers?:rolleyes: I think it has absolutely NOTHING to do with dog lovers....;)

I hope the Raiders WOULD sign him. He would be perfect at #3 and next year he can be the #2 guy. And at the same token, put ALOT of some of the PETA extremist in their place. The would not have ballz to try to picket a Raider game....

...There, the "bad guy" said it....!:p:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.