nfl ST deal

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

neynme

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 7, 2006
The 20$ off deal now is good or should i wait a little longer. Will the deals get better? And is getting the Superfan for free still easy as before?

That is the best deal your going to get. You might be able to talk them into giving you the SF for free.

I believe the $20.00 off deal ends today. It is the best you are gonna get. I signed up a couple days ago and got the SF for free.

i tried, they didn't give it to me for free, what # are you guys calling to get it for free?

Hmm did you ask for the SF for free or did they just add it?

I just asked if there was any "specials" on the SF. I tried 2-3 times before and the answer was always "no". So I declined to purchase ST. The fourth time was the charm. :D:D:D

I asked for Super Fan for free, but the guy in India couldn't do it. So he said "how about $10 off a month for 12 months". Didn't take me long to decide to take him up on that offer. Oh, and they threw in Showtime for free for 3 months.

I asked for Super Fan for free, but the guy in India couldn't do it. So he said "how about $10 off a month for 12 months". Didn't take me long to decide to take him up on that offer. Oh, and they threw in Showtime for free for 3 months.

I wish and hope that I will get that deal sometime soon, I've had SF since the beginning you would think they would give those of us regulars a deal, but they told me that No , it was $99 and that was the best they could do.
Of course I had to tell him it was 99, he thought that 99 was the discounted price.
I was already told that I would get the SF for free earlier in the year I was told it would be on my account, but no one seems to be able to find it.

I will just wait and see what happens, I am on the auto-renewal and they have had my money for about 8 months now, (I pay once a year), you would think that would not be too much to ask.
Maybe next year it won't be an add on.

Jimbo

I wish and hope that I will get that deal sometime soon, I've had SF since the beginning you would think they would give those of us regulars a deal, but they told me that No , it was $99 and that was the best they could do.
Of course I had to tell him it was 99, he thought that 99 was the discounted price.
I was already told that I would get the SF for free earlier in the year I was told it would be on my account, but no one seems to be able to find it.

I will just wait and see what happens, I am on the auto-renewal and they have had my money for about 8 months now, (I pay once a year), you would think that would not be too much to ask.
Maybe next year it won't be an add on. Jimbo

Pardon me if I'm wrong, but Jimbos aren't you the one who has been ridiculing others for getting equipment discounts? I guess programming discounts are OK?:)

Pardon me if I'm wrong, but Jimbos aren't you the one who has been ridiculing others for getting equipment discounts? I guess programming discounts are OK?:)

I don't think that was him, but I could be wrong.

What part of East Kentucky are you from?

D* is notorious for giving programming away to make people happy , they have done that since '94.

There is a difference between getting equipment discounted and and expecting to get it FREE.
I get some of my equipment discounted from time to time, but I NEVER expect to get it for FREE.

Jimbo

I don't think that was him, but I could be wrong.
What part of East Kentucky are you from?

South of you now, but I used to live in Ashland. My son was born there.

It seems to be the normal thing nowdays to call and negotiate with D*. You never know what you'll get!

None of mine was free, by the way. Almost, but not quite. And I have never "demanded" anything.

D* is notorious for giving programming away to make people happy , they have done that since '94.

There is a difference between getting equipment discounted and and expecting to get it FREE.
I get some of my equipment discounted from time to time, but I NEVER expect to get it for FREE.

Jimbo

If it was owned gear I'd agree but since its a lease we shouldn't be paying anything for it IMO.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts