NFL ST Sept 12 Schedule

Status
Please reply by conversation.
It's not a mistake unless it was left that way at gametime.

They can change all the channels around at will in the football 700 range all the want till game time.

Would you rather they NOT put the channels up till game time and set them at that time ?
Ok lets try this 1 more time.

- This is the key line: directv had previously said they will not be using any (-1) channel on ST this year.
- a (-1) channel showed up in the on screen guide/scoreguide which was obviously wrong.
- & just to confirm it was wrong the directv online schedule on their site didnt even show that (-1) channel.
- the (-1) has now been pulled since they obviously saw it was a mistake & removed it.

+ your arguing with me & yet you didnt even know redzone/gamemix were HD last year so your footing in this area is shaky at best anyways.

Ok lets try this 1 more time.

- This is the key line: directv had previously said they will not be using any (-1) channel on ST this year.
- a (-1) channel showed up in the on screen guide/scoreguide which was obviously wrong.
- & just to confirm it was wrong the directv online schedule on their site didnt even show that (-1) channel.
- the (-1) has now been pulled since they obviously saw it was a mistake & removed it.

+ your arguing with me & yet you didnt even know redzone/gamemix were HD last year so your footing in this area is shaky at best anyways.

REALLY ????

Edit:
I've had ST since 1994, I think I know how the Sunday Ticket works by now.

The fact that I don't glue myself to the RED ZONE channel, My life doesn't evolve around what some other player on the oppositions team does.

I root for MY TEAMS, not the opposition.
I have NO NEED for the RZC or Player Tracker.
Probably why I mis quoted.

I'm pretty sure I know how the ST works.

Last edited:
- ST actually started in 1994 so you having it since 1990 is a neat trick.

- Your diatribe still doesnt explain that you didnt know gamemix was HD too though.

DirecTv launched in June of 1994 at a store down south called Cowboy Maloneys. It spread over the next year cross country. In Topeka we had availability September 1994. I was building a new house, so I purchesd receiver fo 599 and a receiver with dual LNB dish for 799in January 1995. Self installed, but that was common in those days. If I were to guess on Sunday ticket it would be '97 or later.:D

I'm old and wrong. Looked up ST and it launched just a few months after DirecTv in 1994.:D

My bad, I know I had ST on my C-Band back in the early '90's. '94

I thought it was out several years before D* took it, but I was mistaking the fact that it was available on both as D* not being around then.

It wasn't till several years later that I got into the small dish stuff, thus making me think it was earlier than that.

Back then I got the ST for $ 79

My bad, I know I had ST on my C-Band back in the early '90's. '94

I thought it was out several years before D* took it, but I was mistaking the fact that it was available on both as D* not being around then.

It wasn't till several years later that I got into the small dish stuff, thus making me think it was earlier than that.

Back then I got the ST for $ 79

Those were the days, I had it on C-Band too. I switched when they started putting games on two different sats so you had to wait for the dish to move when switching games.

Those were the days, I had it on C-Band too. I switched when they started putting games on two different sats so you had to wait for the dish to move when switching games.

I got out of it when the 4DTV stuff came out. Think that was the name of it.

I went thru TurnerVision when I had it.

NFL ST Sept 12 Schedule
Cleveland Browns at Tampa Bay Buccaneers 1:00 pm 704

Miami Dolphins at Buffalo Bills 1:00 pm 705

Indianapolis Colts at Houston Texans 1:00 pm 706

Denver Broncos at Jacksonville Jaguars 1:00 pm 707

Oakland Raiders at Tennessee Titans 1:00 pm 708

Cincinnati Bengals at New England Patriots 1:00 pm 709

Carolina Panthers at New York Giants 1:00 pm 710

Atlanta Falcons at Pittsburgh Steelers 1:00 pm 711

Detroit Lions at Chicago Bears 1:00 pm 712

Green Bay Packers at Philadelphia Eagles 4:00 pm 713

Arizona Cardinals at St. Louis Rams 4:00 pm 714

San Francisco 49ers at Seattle Seahawks 4:00 pm 715

Dallas Cowboys at Washington Redskins 8:20 pm NBC

Of the games on this week,which games are you going to watch that without the Ticket you would be out of luck.

For me: 1:00 going to catch Colts/Texans-Pats/Cinci will be my "main" games

4:00: I am thinking the Packer game will be the local game-maybe catch a bit of the Arizona game

Steeler's vs Atl.

Curious how Dixon will play, now that he knows it's his team for a few games.

He needs to be patient and play well...

Steeler's vs Atl.

Curious how Dixon will play, now that he knows it's his team for a few games.

He needs to be patient and play well...

That was going to be my third game, will be checking in on that one

This may be my only chance to watch the Rams this year. Maybe Sam Bradford is the guy that can replicate what Warner did.

701 Player Tracker
702 Game Mix (HD, wasn't before)
703 Red Zone (also in HD wasn't before)

704 - 718 Games
All channels are HD this year, so it's not showing as many channels being taken up this year.
They were in HD before this year, you just had to enter -1 after the channel number.

It is nice that they did away with the -1

Stupid ass directv. I record the pats game and sit down to watch it and got tn vs oakland. Sob.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)