NFL Sunday Ticket player tracker...anyone use it?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

blakepilot

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 14, 2007
I'm just wondering if anyone uses it, I can't ever seem to get it to work, it locks up my HR20. Is it any good and does it work well? I'm deciding if I want to make an agonizing customer service phone call about it or not.

Go Cowboys!

I've used it the first 2 weeks and it works fairly well. While your watching a game, a player alert shows up on the botton of the screen, like the score ticker, whenever one of your players gets yardage or a score. It will stay there for a few seconds then disappear until the next time one of your players does something. You can also hit the red button and go directly to your team listing and see all your players stats at the same time.

I'm just wondering if anyone uses it, I can't ever seem to get it to work, it locks up my HR20. Is it any good and does it work well? I'm deciding if I want to make an agonizing customer service phone call about it or not.

Go Cowboys!

I couldn't get it to work last year so I haven't even tried it this year. Let us know what you find out.

I have been using it, this year especially yesterday stats seemed to be updated much more faster then week one and last year. It is a little frustrating though, if you are trying to use mini guide

I am not sure if this is meaningful or not, but I thought I would share. Both of my HR20's lock up every time when I go to player tracker via 701 before the games come on. If I wait until gametime and access Player Tracker via the on-screen interactive menu it works every time. Strange but true.

I use it and I hope they expand it to more teams next year - impressive feature for the fantasy football guys - and who isn't one at this point

It works on my H20. It does however seem to make the H20 run super slow, when it comes to changing channels, guides, etc.

Glad I'm not the only one with that issue, I did upgrade to the CE release this weekend to see if the performance was improved, and have to say the responsiveness was improved. Also last week the updates came really late (like 15 minutes later), this week however it was just about 30 secs behind espn's fantasycast or the actual play occurring,. I did hear there were some issues with the nfl data stream last week so that might have contributed.

Here is a good question-

I personally entered 9 players into the player tracker. These 9 are on my fantasy football squad....

My question - I did not have any players going on the Sunday game and the Monday night game (SD, NE, Philly, Wash),,,,, question to the people who had any players on these teams....does the player tracker show up during sunday night and monday night even if those games are not being broadcast on the NFL Sunday ticket, but rather NBC (sunday night) and ESPN (monday night) ???????

Here is a good question-

I personally entered 9 players into the player tracker. These 9 are on my fantasy football squad....

My question - I did not have any players going on the Sunday game and the Monday night game (SD, NE, Philly, Wash),,,,, question to the people who had any players on these teams....does the player tracker show up during sunday night and monday night even if those games are not being broadcast on the NFL Sunday ticket, but rather NBC (sunday night) and ESPN (monday night) ???????

short answer, no. those channels aren't part of the sunday ticket package.

Player tracker only works on the Sunday Ticket channels. It will not work if you are watching a game on one of your local channels.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)