NFL Sunday Ticket Superfan package for free.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

shramj

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 19, 2005
I just was at the Chicago Bears message board and someone posted that if you sign onto your DirecTV.com account and go to program options, you can add the Superfan package for $0.00. I just did it and it seemed to have work, I will have to wait until Sunday to actually try it. Note, I already had the NFL Sunday Ticket, but not the SuperFan package.

Last edited:
As long as you have the NFL Sunday Ticket you can add the Superfan package for $0.00.

I have SuperFan (which I paid for to get the HD games) and received a letter that they will be providing it to me next year for no charge. Seems it is no charge this year as well (for some at this point).

I saw that on there last night when I was adding the sports package to my account. I don't have NFL Sunday Ticket though, so I doubt they would allow me to have the superfan thing. It does show $0.00 though, so who knows. :)
Stan

I don't have NFL Sunday Ticket though, so I doubt they would allow me to have the superfan thing. It does show $0.00 though, so who knows.

You must have NFL ST to add the SF package; free or otherwise.

patvr said:
I have SuperFan (which I paid for to get the HD games) and received a letter that they will be providing it to me next year for no charge. Seems it is no charge this year as well (for some at this point).
Did the letter say "no charge" or dollar credit?? I got a letter that says that I will get a $49.00 credit for SF.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)