NFL Sunday Tickets authorization issue

Status
Please reply by conversation.

JUCJ85

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 13, 2010
NY
Is anyone who has gotten ST either free or paid for prior to this month now not seeing it under the My Sports Tab? It says to add ST or ST Max for me. Getting kinda worried, I called was told i'm good, but am getting nervous, I am not home so I can't tell if the channel says if I am authorized or not.

turn to channel 114, it will say if your authorized for the ticket, no matter what week 1 is free to everyone

I called them last night, they said something about a bill cycle, but I dont understand as it was there since june, and now gone. Plus they said I have it in there system, so could it be a glitch in my account online?

I called them last night, they said something about a bill cycle, but I dont understand as it was there since june, and now gone. Plus they said I have it in there system, so could it be a glitch in my account online?

Keep trying until you get the right customer service rep :)

I'll just take the freeview tomorrow

I did notice that the games I want to record (the HR34 makes it nice...4 games to record and can watch others) 3 of the games show a $ in the timer listings (The Vikes game is from a local station) but I assume that is just a glitch?

I'll just take the freeview tomorrow

I did notice that the games I want to record (the HR34 makes it nice...4 games to record and can watch others) 3 of the games show a $ in the timer listings (The Vikes game is from a local station) but I assume that is just a glitch?

The $ sign showed up last year as well, just a glitch I guess, unless they have figured out a way to bill for someone that wants to pay for a particular weekend (Sunday), but I don't think they do that, at least not yet.

Thanks everyone, did the CSR roulette, and got it fixed, was a glitch in the system, back on my account and ready for tomorrow. :)

Glad you posted. My friend is a Zomby NFL fan - nothing else exists on Sunday's or Monday night. I called him and sure enough he too had to call to get it authorized. Don't know the outcome but assuming he got it taken care of....

I kept trying to watch ST on my computer & it kept saying "you are not authorized." So after changing web browsers & getting it to work & then not work,I suddenly realized that maybe it would work........IF I LOGGED IN. After that,no more authorization problems.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts