NFL Voom - Channel 311???

dnyce

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 28, 2004
Atlanta
I see there is a lot of excitement about the new software but my voom was installed just yesterday, So my installer showed me how to use the OTA scanner then. I guess I'm spoiled already.

Anyway, when I go to Voom.com I see they have a channel called NFLVoom right before NFL Network on channel 311. But I don't have it on my guide. Forgive me if this came up millions of times before I am new around these parts.

I got excited to see that a 'Game of the Week' from last year is supposed to come on tonight at 9 in HD. But I don't have this channel, Should I? HELP :(

dnyce said:
I see there is a lot of excitement about the new software but my voom was installed just yesterday, So my installer showed me how to use the OTA scanner then. I guess I'm spoiled already.

Anyway, when I go to Voom.com I see they have a channel called NFLVoom right before NFL Network on channel 311. But I don't have it on my guide. Forgive me if this came up millions of times before I am new around these parts.

I got excited to see that a 'Game of the Week' from last year is supposed to come on tonight at 9 in HD. But I don't have this channel, Should I? HELP :(

Welcome to the forum dnyce... not to worry, no one has it at present... we're supposed to get it in August... if we do they'll have a game on the 13th and continue through preseason... Espn will have one on the 12th... maybe one of your locals will have one sooner... there is a thread in this forum with the NFLVoom schedule... I think it's in the voom programming forum... happy days are near...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts