NFL Voom - Channel 311???

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dnyce

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 28, 2004
Atlanta
I see there is a lot of excitement about the new software but my voom was installed just yesterday, So my installer showed me how to use the OTA scanner then. I guess I'm spoiled already.

Anyway, when I go to Voom.com I see they have a channel called NFLVoom right before NFL Network on channel 311. But I don't have it on my guide. Forgive me if this came up millions of times before I am new around these parts.

I got excited to see that a 'Game of the Week' from last year is supposed to come on tonight at 9 in HD. But I don't have this channel, Should I? HELP :(

dnyce said:
I see there is a lot of excitement about the new software but my voom was installed just yesterday, So my installer showed me how to use the OTA scanner then. I guess I'm spoiled already.

Anyway, when I go to Voom.com I see they have a channel called NFLVoom right before NFL Network on channel 311. But I don't have it on my guide. Forgive me if this came up millions of times before I am new around these parts.

I got excited to see that a 'Game of the Week' from last year is supposed to come on tonight at 9 in HD. But I don't have this channel, Should I? HELP :(

Welcome to the forum dnyce... not to worry, no one has it at present... we're supposed to get it in August... if we do they'll have a game on the 13th and continue through preseason... Espn will have one on the 12th... maybe one of your locals will have one sooner... there is a thread in this forum with the NFLVoom schedule... I think it's in the voom programming forum... happy days are near...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts