NFL week 14 (your picks)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Rey

@ your service
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Feb 8, 2008
Florida
large-logo.png

week 14

Thurs.

PIT @ CLE

Sun, Dec 13

NO @ ATL

SEA @ HOU

BUF @ KC

GB @ CHI

NYJ @ TB

MIA @ JAC

CIN @ MIN

DET @ BAL

CAR @ NE

DEN @ IND

WAS @ OAK

STL @ TEN

SD @ DAL

PHI @ NYG

Mon, Dec 14

ARI @ SF

PIT @ CLE

NO @ ATL

SEA @ HOU

BUF @ KC

GB @ CHI

NYJ @ TB

MIA @ JAC

CIN @ MIN

DET @ BAL

CAR @ NE

DEN @ IND

WAS @ OAK

STL @ TEN

SD @ DAL

PHI @ NYG

ARI @ SF

large-logo.png

week 14

Thurs.

PIT @ CLE

Sun, Dec 13

NO @ ATL

SEA @ HOU

BUF @ KC

GB @ CHI

NYJ @ TB

MIA @ JAC

CIN @ MIN

DET @ BAL

CAR @ NE

DEN @ IND

WAS @ OAK

STL @ TEN

SD @ DAL

PHI @ NYG

Mon, Dec 14

ARI @ SF

PIT @ CLE
NO @ ATL
SEA @ HOU
BUF @ KC
GB @ CHI
NYJ @ TB
MIA@ JAC
CIN @ MIN
DET @ BAL
CAR @ NE
DEN @ IND
WAS @ OAK
STL @ TEN
SD @ DAL
PHI @ NYG
ARI @ SF

I need a perfect pick week. :D

PIT @ CLE
NO @ ATL
SEA @ HOU
BUF @ KC
GB @ CHI
NYJ @ TB
MIA@ JAC
CIN @ MIN
DET @ BAL
CAR @ NE
DEN @ IND
WAS @ OAK
STL @ TEN
SD @ DAL
PHI @ NYG
ARI @ SF

Last Week: 9-7

Season: 121-71

Steelers over Browns- Yes, Pittsburgh's lost four in a row, but I just can't see them losing to Cleveland.

Saints over Falcons- No Ryan, no Turner, no chance.

Texans over Seahawks- Seattle doesn't have a great defense, and they aren't exactly great at throwing the ball as they used to be.

Chiefs over Bills- K.C. will be out for payback after last year's shellacking.

Packers over Bears- Green Bay is on a roll. Chicago? Not so much.

Jets over Buccaneers- I was initially leaning towards Tampa, but with the AFC East wide open and Josh Freeman having a clunker last week, I've made up my mind.

Jaguars over Dolphins- They may not have great home attendance, but they are a solid 5-1 at home. Too bad the people of Jacksonville don't give a damn about the Jags- they are a good team. Oh, and Miami's pass defense isn't that great, win over the Pats aside.

Vikings over Bengals- Minnesota has less margin for error than the Bengals do.

Ravens over Lions- Somebody is going to pay after the Monday Night loss. Word of advice for Wozniak- keep your eyes closed- this could get ugly.

Patriots over Panthers- I know New England has struggled on defense, but they are a better home team. Plus, Carolina's not exactly a world-beater themselves.

Broncos over Colts- The streak ends. Denver's defense can put the heat on Indy. Upset special.

Raiders over Redskins- Oakland came off an inspiring win, while Washington is coming off an epic fail of a loss. Plus, I always have a tendency to pick mediocre teams against Washington- I correctly picked the Chiefs and Lions to beat them earlier in the year- and those are teams I normally wouldn't touch with a 10-foot pole.

Titans over Rams- Chris Johnson against the Rams defense. A mismatch for the ages.

Chargers over Cowboys- San Diego is good in December, Dallas not so much- plus, I have Gates and L.T. on my Fantasy Team.

Eagles over Giants- New York, even in victory, still didn't do a good job stopping the pass.

Cardinals over 49ers- Last year, these teams played one of the better Monday Night games of the season. This year, this is essentially for the NFC West crown- more specifically, if San Fran wants to have ANY chance of keeping it interesting.

PIT @ CLE
NO @ ATL
SEA @ HOU
BUF @ KC
GB @ CHI
NYJ @ TB
MIA@ JAC
CIN @ MIN
DET @ BAL
CAR @ NE
DEN @ IND <<<---Upset special right here!! :D
WAS @ OAK
STL @ TEN
SD @ DAL
PHI @ NYG
ARI @ SF

128-64 so far.....

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)