DEN @ IND
WAS @ OAK
STL @ TEN
SD @ DAL
PHI @ NYG
ARI @ SF

Last Week: 9-7

Season: 121-71

Steelers over Browns- Yes, Pittsburgh's lost four in a row, but I just can't see them losing to Cleveland.

Saints over Falcons- No Ryan, no Turner, no chance.

Texans over Seahawks- Seattle doesn't have a great defense, and they aren't exactly great at throwing the ball as they used to be.

Chiefs over Bills- K.C. will be out for payback after last year's shellacking.

Packers over Bears- Green Bay is on a roll. Chicago? Not so much.

Jets over Buccaneers- I was initially leaning towards Tampa, but with the AFC East wide open and Josh Freeman having a clunker last week, I've made up my mind.

Jaguars over Dolphins- They may not have great home attendance, but they are a solid 5-1 at home. Too bad the people of Jacksonville don't give a damn about the Jags- they are a good team. Oh, and Miami's pass defense isn't that great, win over the Pats aside.

Vikings over Bengals- Minnesota has less margin for error than the Bengals do.

Ravens over Lions- Somebody is going to pay after the Monday Night loss. Word of advice for Wozniak- keep your eyes closed- this could get ugly.

Patriots over Panthers- I know New England has struggled on defense, but they are a better home team. Plus, Carolina's not exactly a world-beater themselves.

Broncos over Colts- The streak ends. Denver's defense can put the heat on Indy. Upset special.

Raiders over Redskins- Oakland came off an inspiring win, while Washington is coming off an epic fail of a loss. Plus, I always have a tendency to pick mediocre teams against Washington- I correctly picked the Chiefs and Lions to beat them earlier in the year- and those are teams I normally wouldn't touch with a 10-foot pole.

Titans over Rams- Chris Johnson against the Rams defense. A mismatch for the ages.

Chargers over Cowboys- San Diego is good in December, Dallas not so much- plus, I have Gates and L.T. on my Fantasy Team.

Eagles over Giants- New York, even in victory, still didn't do a good job stopping the pass.

Cardinals over 49ers- Last year, these teams played one of the better Monday Night games of the season. This year, this is essentially for the NFC West crown- more specifically, if San Fran wants to have ANY chance of keeping it interesting.

PIT @ CLE
NO @ ATL
SEA @ HOU
BUF @ KC
GB @ CHI
NYJ @ TB
MIA@ JAC
CIN @ MIN
DET @ BAL
CAR @ NE
DEN @ IND <<<---Upset special right here!! :D
WAS @ OAK
STL @ TEN
SD @ DAL
PHI @ NYG
ARI @ SF

128-64 so far.....

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)