WAS @ STL

PHI @ JAC

IND @ DEN

OAK @ ARI

SD @ SEA

NYJ @ MIA

Mon, Sep 27

GB @ CHI

Some good games this weekend. The Atl/NO, Pit/TB, IND/Den and NYJ/Mia will be very interesting games.

I thought Week 1 was tough...........IMO, Week 3 is tougher!

Sun, Sep 26

TEN @ NYG

SF @ KC

DAL @ HOU - Cowboys can't start 0-3, right? RIGHT??!!

BUF @ NE

CLE @ BAL

DET @ MIN

ATL @ NO - but wouldn't be surprised if the Falcons steal this one

PIT @ TB - one of these 2-0 teams are a fraud.....guess which one

CIN @ CAR

WAS @ STL

PHI @ JAC

IND @ DEN

OAK @ ARI - tough call, but I'll go with the home team

SD @ SEA

NYJ @ MIA - Once again, flying under the radar

Mon, Sep 27

GB @ CHI - IMO, the Pack are the best team in the NFL.........RIGHT NOW

Sunday September 26th
TEN @ NYG
PIT @ TB
CIN @ CAR
CLE @ BAL
DAL @ HOU
SF @ KC
DET @ MIN
BUF @ NE
ATL @ NO
WAS @ STL
PHI @ JAX
OAK @ ARI
SD @ SEA
IND @ DEN
NYJ @ MIA

Monday September 27th
GB @ CHI

Sun, Sep 26

TEN @ NYG

SF @ KC

DAL @ HOU

BUF @ NE

CLE @ BAL

DET @ MIN

ATL @ NO

PIT @ TB

CIN @ CAR

WAS @ STL

PHI @ JAC

IND @ DEN

OAK @ ARI

SD @ SEA

NYJ @ MIA

Mon, Sep 27

GB @ CHI

Yea I'm picking Oakland and Detroit.

:D

TEN @ NYG
SF @ KC
DAL @HOU
BUF @ NE
CLE @ BAL
DET @ MIN
ATL @ NO
PIT @ TB
CIN @ CAR
WAS @ STL
PHI @ JAC
IND @ DEN..My drunk ass pick for the week :)
OAK @ ARI
SD @ SEA
NYJ @ MIA

Mon, Sep 27

GB @ CHI

TEN @ NYG
SF @ KC
DAL @HOU
BUF @ NE
CLE @ BAL
DET @ MIN
ATL @ NO
PIT @ TB
CIN @ CAR
WAS @ STL
PHI @ JAC
IND @ DEN..My drunk ass pick for the week :)
OAK @ ARI
SD @ SEA
NYJ @ MIA

Mon, Sep 27

GB @ CHI

You know....I think we should ALL be required to take a "drunk-ass pick of the week". The ONLY rule is you can ONLY pick your team TWICE in your "drunkass POW".....whaddaya say?:D

TEN @ NYG
SF @ KC
DAL @ HOU
BUF @ NE
CLE @ BAL
DET @ MIN
ATL @ NO
PIT @ TB
CIN @ CAR
WAS @ STL
PHI @ JAC
IND @ DEN
OAK @ ARI
SD @ SEA
NYJ @ MIA
GB @ CHI

Nostradumbass predicts:

San Francisco over Kansas City - Last week was the wake up call for the 49ers.

Minnesota over Detroit - Detroit never wins in Minnesota. If this were at Detroit, I would have taken Detroit. Minnesota may only be the third best team in the Black and Blue.

New England over Buffalo - Sabre would tell you this is a no-brainer.

New Orleans over Atlanta - Until somebody beats the Brees, I'm riding the Saints

New York Football Giants over Tennessee - I'll admit these are two underperforming teams, and that I think the Titans are the better team, so I flipped a coin.

Pittsburgh over Tampa Bay - Ok, so who is QBing this week for Pitt? Who cares? Defense rules the day. I learned my lesson the last two weeks.

Cincinnati over Carolina - Claussen is in a real pickle. Go ahead and groan.

Baltimore over Cleveland - Need I explain?

Houston over Dallas - Houston is the best team in the NFL after two weeks. Dallas too busy beating themselves.

Washington over St. Louis - Can't think of any scenario where St. Louis wins a game this season.

Philadelphia over Jackson - Vick is playing very well.

Indianapolis over Denver - Denver players start jumping off mountain tops after every loss.

Arizona
over Oakland - I could have gone either way. Arizona fans are hoping Warner gets voted off Dancing with the Stars real soon.

San Diego over Seattle - Sorry no upset this week.

New York J-E-T-S over Miami - Again defense rules the day.

Green Bay over Chicago - Green Bay is the best of class in the NFC

This is how I see them. I could be wrong.

Last edited:
[/B]

Alright, what the hell are you saying?

In week one I picked the Lions over Chicago and I said "This is my drunk ass pick...and I dont drink" basically one of those "yeah like this team has no shot to win so I'll pick them for fun"...kinda like picking the 99-1 odds horse at the track. If you noticed I picked Denver over Indy this week

Salsa joked and said you can only pick the same team as a DAP twice. I assume most Detroit fans who pick the Lions to win have to be drunk ;) that is why they used them up all ready for the year :)

Its just humor...Believe me if the Vikes lose Sunday they might start being my drunk ass pick ;)

Titans over Giants

Vikings over Lions

Saints over Falcons

Ravens over Browns

Steelers over Buccaneers

Patriots over Bills- Buffalo will at least have a puncher's chance with Fitzpatrick, but that's about it.

Chiefs over 49ers

Texans over Cowboys- The sky will be falling in Big D.

Bengals over Panthers- If Cincy can force 4 picks on Joe Flacco, what are they going to do to a rookie in his debut?

Redskins over Rams- After getting torched by Schaub, Washington will be relieved to be playing a rookie QB with a less-than-prolific set of wideouts. Mark Clayton is no Andre Johnson.

Eagles over Jaguars

Chargers over Seahawks

Raiders over Cardinals- My upset special/drunk ass pick of the week

Colts over Broncos

Dolphins over Jets- With Revis out, I think Brandon Marshall will have a field day.

Packers over Bears- close game in arguably the marquee game of the week, but I'll take Green Bay in a squeaker.

In week one I picked the Lions over Chicago and I said "This is my drunk ass pick...and I dont drink" basically one of those "yeah like this team has no shot to win so I'll pick them for fun"...kinda like picking the 99-1 odds horse at the track. If you noticed I picked Denver over Indy this week

Salsa joked and said you can only pick the same team as a DAP twice. I assume most Detroit fans who pick the Lions to win have to be drunk ;) that is why they used them up all ready for the year :)

Its just humor...Believe me if the Vikes lose Sunday they might start being my drunk ass pick ;)

Fair enough, I was indeed a wee bit s**tfaced on single malt Scotch when I picked the Lions over Chicago in week one.;) Not totally unwarranted though see as that the whole non-blind population of the country saw that the Lions did win that game.

For the record I have not picked the Lions more than once over the past two seasons. As a matter of fact I did predict the 0-16 season in week 4 of that year. I try to make my picks sober, and save the real drinking for when I watch the Lions.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Nostradumbass predicts:

San Francisco over Kansas City - Last week was the wake up call for the 49ers.

Minnesota over Detroit - Detroit never wins in Minnesota. If this were at Detroit, I would have taken Detroit. Minnesota may only be the third best team in the Black and Blue.

New England over Buffalo - Sabre would tell you this is a no-brainer.

New Orleans over Atlanta - Until somebody beats the Brees, I'm riding the Saints

New York Football Giants over Tennessee - I'll admit these are two underperforming teams, and that I think the Titans are the better team, so I flipped a coin.

Pittsburgh over Tampa Bay - Ok, so who is QBing this week for Pitt? Who cares? Defense rules the day. I learned my lesson the last two weeks.

Cincinnati over Carolina - Claussen is in a real pickle. Go ahead and groan.

Baltimore over Cleveland - Need I explain?

Houston over Dallas - Houston is the best team in the NFL after two weeks. Dallas too busy beating themselves.

Washington over St. Louis - Can't think of any scenario where St. Louis wins a game this season.

Philadelphia over Jackson - Vick is playing very well.

Indianapolis over Denver - Denver players start jumping off mountain tops after every loss.

Arizona
over Oakland - I could have gone either way. Arizona fans are hoping Warner gets voted off Dancing with the Stars real soon.

San Diego over Seattle - Sorry no upset this week.

New York J-E-T-S over Miami - Again defense rules the day.

Green Bay over Chicago - Green Bay is the best of class in the NFC

This is how I see them. I could be wrong.

I have a few questions ....

What rank do you put the teams in the NFC North this week ?

Giants over the Titans, a coin flip, I think you took the wrong side of the flip.

Who's to QB for the Steeler's .... Why, It's Charlie Batch, you remember him, he's done an admiralable job in Pittsburgh.

If something should happen to Charlie ( seems they are losing a QB each week so far, why should this week be any different) it would be ............ Antwaan Randle El. :angel:

At this rate he'll start in week 4 and Hines Ward would be the back up :D

You think St. Louis will go O-16 ?

My upset special is in Week 8, St. Louis over Carolina. :)

I THINK I said you can only chose YOUR OWN team for DAPOW. Please remember, this pick is WAY beyond a "upset special". More like a 'you gotta be f***ing kidding me' pick.....;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts