NFL weekly picks week 3

Fair enough, I was indeed a wee bit s**tfaced on single malt Scotch when I picked the Lions over Chicago in week one.;) Not totally unwarranted though see as that the whole non-blind population of the country saw that the Lions did win that game.

hey I picked them to win too...and yes pretty much anyone who has partial vision could see the Lions did win that game...until the refs took it away

I have a few questions ....

What rank do you put the teams in the NFC North this week ?

Giants over the Titans, a coin flip, I think you took the wrong side of the flip.

Who's to QB for the Steeler's .... Why, It's Charlie Batch, you remember him, he's done an admiralable job in Pittsburgh.

If something should happen to Charlie ( seems they are losing a QB each week so far, why should this week be any different) it would be ............ Antwaan Randle El. :angel:

At this rate he'll start in week 4 and Hines Ward would be the back up :D

You think St. Louis will go O-16 ?

My upset special is in Week 8, St. Louis over Carolina. :)

GB, Chicago. Minn., Detroit. The difference top to bottom is not as large as one would think. This may be the best division in football. Check out the defensive front fours of Minnesota, Chicago and Detroit. Black and Blue, indeed.

I did know Batch was starting. I picked against them the last two weeks, shame on me. I am a Pittsburgh fan, shouldn't have doubted the resolve of that team.

I thought Week 1 was tough...........IMO, Week 3 is tougher!

Sun, Sep 26

TEN @ NYG :)

SF @ KC :)

DAL @ HOU - Cowboys can't start 0-3, right? RIGHT??!! :)

BUF @ NE :):):)

CLE @ BAL :)

DET @ MIN :)

ATL @ NO - but wouldn't be surprised if the Falcons steal this one :(

PIT @ TB - one of these 2-0 teams are a fraud.....guess which one :)

CIN @ CAR :)

WAS @ STL

PHI @ JAC

IND @ DEN

OAK @ ARI - tough call, but I'll go with the home team

SD @ SEA

NYJ @ MIA - Once again, flying under the radar

Mon, Sep 27

GB @ CHI - IMO, the Pack are the best team in the NFL.........RIGHT NOW

8-1 after the early games. I would have been 9-0, but I didn't have the stones to pick Atlanta over the Saints! :eek:

TEN @ NYG :(
SF @ KC :(
DAL @ HOU :(
BUF @ NE :)
CLE @ BAL :)
DET @ MIN :)
ATL @ NO :)
PIT @ TB :)
CIN @ CAR :)
WAS @ STL :rant:
PHI @ JAC :)
IND @ DEN :)
OAK @ ARI :)
SD @ SEA :(
NYJ @ MIA :(
GB @ CHI:(

9-7

28-20 season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts