NFL

Status
Please reply by conversation.
So your work rules should apply to everyone's... ok, got it. BTW, how did this go from Dish's NFL Network takedown to a discussion about protesting?
Because we are human and these kind of things happen in forums.

I didn't post what I did to piss anyone off or crap on the Dish forum. I saw people having a civil discussion and it was nice.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: Jimbo
I can survive without the NFL Network. The NFL has worked on exposing every single inch of itself, that it is kind of draining the value of its programming. And certainly the NFL Network is expendable during the off-season, and we aren't certain an on-season is happening this year. There is just so much personnel.

The NFL Network doesn't provide too much programming that is valuable as well. I mean, it is nice to watch a Super Bowl now and then, but for the live content, there just isn't that much. And there is enough other live games elsewhere to survive with out the NFL Network Thursday Night game or whatever they actually broadcast.

Reactions: MrDRC and osu1991
Actually, those men and women also served and have died for the right to protest as is protected by the Constitution they swore an oath to defend. Meaning the entire Constitution.
The whole kneeling thing is not really a protest...you have a bunch of old white guys running the NFL...they want to be hip and cool with the millenial crowd...so now they are into social justice in a attempt to attract younger fans to the NFL....just follow the money

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)