NHL 2007-08 Season

Wings in 6, maybe 7.
Should be a great series either way !

Any reason why the NHL has decided to wait till Thursday to start the next series ?

Should have been Wenesday and Thursday ???

Jimbo

Is it possible that Detroit's rest could lead to rust?

I remember in 2006, Anaheim swept the Avs and waited 9 days before they played Edmonton, then proceeded to win only once in that series.

Is it possible that Detroit's rest could lead to rust?

I remember in 2006, Anaheim swept the Avs and waited 9 days before they played Edmonton, then proceeded to win only once in that series.

Yes,
It's entirely possible, it happens quite often in sports.
Remember the long lay off the Tigers had against St. Louis,I'm sure that had something to do with it.

Jimbo

I'd like to see Dallas in the Finals.

I'm just getting sick and tired of the Red Wings as the best in the West year after year.

Every year, they're first.

I'd like to see something new for once.

Detroit is so predictable, so blah, so boring, too easy to predict.

But, it will be probably another decade before Detroit reverts to the 'Dead Wings' days of old.

Yeah, all this winning is making me sleepy. One more title and I think I'm gonna puke:D

Yeah, all this winning is making me sleepy. One more title and I think I'm gonna puke:D
I drove into work this morning here in the Dallas area with my Red Wings flag attached to the passenger side window. The locals loved it since they were honking their horns and gesturing to me that the Wing were #1 here in the Dallas metroplex.:rolleyes:

Tomorrow I get to wear my Red Wings jersey into work.:)

Anyway, a quick look at the Wings' success since 1993-94:

Stanley Cups: 3
Stanley Cup Finals: 4
Presidents' Trophies: 6
Division titles: 11

keepthecup.jpg

Good Luck Stars Fans...

...it should be a great series! Of course, I feel the Wings are going to win the Western Conference Championship (hopefully), but I will freely admit that you guys & gals display a great deal of class and sportsmanship. You guys are the Anti-Philadelphia! (of the painful memories of standing next to my Cheesehead wearing friend back in Veterans Stadium)

Looking Ahead.....just announced:

If you can't wait to begin the 08 -09 season.....the Red Wings Training Camp will begin September 20th in Hockey Town North :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)