NHL 2008-09 Season

Paul Wozniak

SatelliteGuys Master
Oct 26, 2005
Hamtramck,MI
Sadly the 2008 Stanley Cup Champs will not have ANY pre-season games on TV ....
(according to teh Red Wings website)

Great way to promote the upcoming year :(

Jimbo

Doesn't bother me any. Exhibition season is what you watch, because you don't have anything useful to do. Can't we just make it March now, and get on with the real season?:D

GO RED WINGS!!!

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
Doesn't bother me any. Exhibition season is what you watch, because you don't have anything useful to do. Can't we just make it March now, and get on with the real season?:D

GO RED WINGS!!!

I agree with the waiting for the playoffs. ( We could stand to skip winter too :D)
However, I would like to see how the young guys are doing, ya know the ones that will come in when the injuries start to build up like they always do ?

Jimbo

wolfjc

SatelliteGuys Pro
Apr 23, 2006
Cincinnati

GO RED WINGS!!!

If you can get the NHL Network channel you can indeed get to see the Wings preseason games on
Sept 30 @ 7:30pm ET – Detroit at Montreal and
Oct 5 @ 5pm ET – Buffalo at Detroit

brainfry

SatelliteGuys Pro
Apr 5, 2008
Lexington, KY
Well since the season has not opened yet I can officially say that my Jackets are in 1st place. :) This might be the only time this year that I can say it.

All joking aside I sure hope this is the year that they start to turn things around.

LETS GO JACKETS!!!!

JAG, I'm with you 100%.

Go Jackets!

Visitor

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jun 28, 2006
The Big Apple
Damn that was a pretty good pre-season game tonight at HSBC Arena with the Sabres coming back to beat the Leafs in OT... 3-2. It felt very playoff atmosphere-like. I'm so ready for the season to begin. :)

SabresRule

SatelliteGuys Master
Apr 15, 2008
Wisconsin
Does HD MM have a favorite hockey team?

I know most of our favorite teams- Sabres, Rangers, Red Wings, etc.- but not HD's, if he has one.

KCK_Halo

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 16, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
With a sold out Anaheim Stadium hosting game 1 of the ALDS across the street, the Anaheim Ducks quietly drew 16, 431 fans to the Honda Center for an exhibition game against the L.A. Kings. Ducks won in OT 3-2.

Again I say...not a bad draw for a sleepy, laid back bunch of hockey fans, eh?:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)